Gunco Forums banner

16" Barreled 1919 Flame Thrower?

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  weaponeer 
#1 ·
Since there are so many people wanting to build their first 1919 I just thought I'd ask.......... who would be interested in a group buy for the 16.25" barrel and shroud? If there is interest I will get a price and minimum qty for the buy. Also I can run a group buy on the 1919 scope mount as well. The spade grips are pricey but we could run a group buy on those if there was enough interest.

See less See more
#8 ·
My 1919a6 is just about the most fun a man can have!! not just fireing it but how people look when I take it out of the car. I had it in the back of my car and it goes from the hatch area, over the folded rear seat, and the bipod is set on the folded front seat. I parked by the door so I could keep an eye on it, and went into a store to get a pizza. One guy allmost fell down the steps of the store when he saw it.. HAHAHAhaaa . others walked and their heads just turned further and further as the walked by, they could not take their eyes off of it. NOBODY stopped.. again HAHAHAHAhahah

#11 ·

Well, the twin crank fired 16.25 inch 1919A4's are hard on the ammo budget, but a great deal of fun!

Kevin from downrange.com was setup right next to my BP 81mm Mortar (you can see the base plate behind my foot) and the muzzle blast was worse from my twin shorty 1919's then his M2.

The shorty version of the 1919 (any caliber) is very popular (if I remember correctly the last shoot we had around 14 1919's on the line, and half were shorties).

What would be interesting is to mount a muzzle brake (like those on the 50 rifles) but in reverse, to redirect the gases forward and to the sides at a 45 degree angle. I would make a pretty picture lol

So many toys, so little time (or money)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.