Thread: Alert! RPD Topcover and Tray on Gunbroker

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Alert! RPD Topcover and Tray on Gunbroker

During my usual trolling for cool parts, I found another RPD top cover and feed tray on Gunbroker. I know several people are looking for a MG1 TC. They might consider this alternative. This seller is the same person that I bought one from as did Crankfire. I don't know where he is getting them from. Mine was in excellant condition. And before anybody asks, no I haven't found the time to start building an MG47. I have lots of lame excuses involving other projects, family, work, etc., but no progress.

GunBroker.com guns: Russian RPD top cover feed tray belt fed gun parts (item: 99274019 ends: May-17-08 02:23:19 PM)

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Gunbroker RPD Topcovers

FWIW: I bought 4 of these from this seller. All were virtually new condition and the shipping etc. was without delay or problems. A good deal all the way around!!

Thanks,
    Emory Jones
    Crankfire Systems Home/Index Page

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I like your style!

Go big if you have the resources! I am lucky if can think about doing one MG47 in retirement about 10 years from now. All this stuff is going to be gone in two years. I want to have the parts in inventory so I don't have to recreate too much! I have the interest and skills, I just haven't found the time yet.

Feedback Score

Default Just investing for the FUTURE.

As things are shaping up in this country now, we will very shortly need all the barrrels, bullets, and powder we can lay our hands on. The MG47 concept fits perfectly. So build all you can, as fast as you can. I AM!!

Thanks,
    Emory Jones
    Crankfire Systems Home/Index Page

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

If I wasn't on such a tight budget now I would buy a few more of these to try other things with them.
    I got mine from the same seller, and yes it was like new, very fast shipping and packaged very well.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.