Gunco Forums banner

RPD receivers & semi parts are in

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  sasha 
#1 ·
We got the first 3 rpd receivers and 50 sets of semi parts in today. Wise Lite outdid themselves with these!! when you get yours you will agree it was worth the wait. they are fully heat treated to 44R, the machine work and finish is flawless. We will start assembling the first 2 guns next week and do the tutorials for the build as we go.

The semi parts pack contains all the semi auto FCG parts, they are all precision machined and heat treated. they also make up the rest of the compliance parts you will need.

If you are doing the build yourself you will need a few tools, a cobalt drill bit, 3/16" reamer and a #6-32 tap and tap drill we will price these out and offer them as a package to you. we will also be posting the dimentions for doing the machine work.

we still need 2 springs to complete the semi parts kit. we will meet with a local spring maker monday to get these made asap.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
JUST CURIOUS, DID YOU HAPPEN TO ORDER ANY EXTRA? I HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME EXTRA HUNDREDS DOLLAR BILLS LAYIN AROUND NOW, GRANT IT ID STILL NEED TO GET THE KIT.

#5 ·
HEHE IM SURE YOU DO. ARE YOU GOING TO THE FUN SHOW ON SAT/SUN AT THE COLISIUM?? IF NOT AND YOUR GONNA BE IN THE GARAGE PLAYIN, DO YA MIND IF I COME PRESS A FEW BBLS AND PINS???

#9 ·
Excellant, if I don't get laid off in the near future. I have to get one of your receivers and semi package for one of my two RPD's. I have the cash so that is no problem, waiting for completion by Wiselite is just a time line.......so put me on the next list of PRD receiver group buys and let me know where to send the deposit/payment :salute:.
we are continuing the group buy. wise lite has gotten in more material for another run of receivers and has extra semi parts on hand.

Illya, you have really good eye sight, I thought is said "project guns post sample"!!!:wow::wow:

#10 ·
We are still taking orders for receivers & parts. Wise lite will keep making these as long as we want them. as soon as they catch up with current orders we will be stocking them .

they will be sending us 20 a week untill our order is completed. we are gearing up now to start building customers guns then some guns of our own that we will offer for sale.

#11 ·
Pirate,
Please post order info again for those of us who are missing out on your great deal.:frown:
We are still taking orders for receivers & parts. Wise lite will keep making these as long as we want them. as soon as they catch up with current orders we will be stocking them .

they will be sending us 20 a week untill our order is completed. we are gearing up now to start building customers guns then some guns of our own that we will offer for sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.