Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RPD receivers & semi parts are in

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Talking RPD receivers & semi parts are in

We got the first 3 rpd receivers and 50 sets of semi parts in today. Wise Lite outdid themselves with these!! when you get yours you will agree it was worth the wait. they are fully heat treated to 44R, the machine work and finish is flawless. We will start assembling the first 2 guns next week and do the tutorials for the build as we go.

The semi parts pack contains all the semi auto FCG parts, they are all precision machined and heat treated. they also make up the rest of the compliance parts you will need.

If you are doing the build yourself you will need a few tools, a cobalt drill bit, 3/16" reamer and a #6-32 tap and tap drill we will price these out and offer them as a package to you. we will also be posting the dimentions for doing the machine work.

we still need 2 springs to complete the semi parts kit. we will meet with a local spring maker monday to get these made asap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

Freakin Awesome Cant wait to see them tomorrow

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

JUST CURIOUS, DID YOU HAPPEN TO ORDER ANY EXTRA? I HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME EXTRA HUNDREDS DOLLAR BILLS LAYIN AROUND NOW, GRANT IT ID STILL NEED TO GET THE KIT.
    ~ Czolgosz, Leon (1873-1902)
    "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people, the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by g2busmc View Post
    ...I HAPPEN TO HAVE SOME EXTRA HUNDREDS DOLLAR BILLS LAYIN AROUND...
    I have a few ideas what you can do with those!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HEHE IM SURE YOU DO. ARE YOU GOING TO THE FUN SHOW ON SAT/SUN AT THE COLISIUM?? IF NOT AND YOUR GONNA BE IN THE GARAGE PLAYIN, DO YA MIND IF I COME PRESS A FEW BBLS AND PINS???
    ~ Czolgosz, Leon (1873-1902)
    "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people, the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Cool Beans !!!

Stan;
    I tried blowing up the photo to a larger size, but I can't quite read the writing on the side but I swear it has my name on it.....

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

we are continuing the group buy. wise lite has gotten in more material for another run of receivers and has extra semi parts on hand.

Illya, you have really good eye sight, I thought is said "project guns post sample"!!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Now, THAT would be Uber Kool !!!!

Did I do that?

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Excellant, if I don't get laid off in the near future. I have to get one of your receivers and semi package for one of my two RPD's. I have the cash so that is no problem, waiting for completion by Wiselite is just a time line.......so put me on the next list of PRD receiver group buys and let me know where to send the deposit/payment .
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    we are continuing the group buy. wise lite has gotten in more material for another run of receivers and has extra semi parts on hand.

Illya, you have really good eye sight, I thought is said "project guns post sample"!!!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

We are still taking orders for receivers & parts. Wise lite will keep making these as long as we want them. as soon as they catch up with current orders we will be stocking them .

they will be sending us 20 a week untill our order is completed. we are gearing up now to start building customers guns then some guns of our own that we will offer for sale.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.