Gunco Forums banner

RPD Manual

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  allesennogwat 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to find a pdf of an RPD manual.Better yet a Vector semi model. - Thanks

#2 ·
I'VE COME UP WITH ZILCH ON THIS.

They should be around -- I've heard the German translator on mg42 has an East German one translated.

#6 ·
I have the original Soviet manual in Russian in PDF. Well it's a PDF of jpeg's of the pages and the diagrams are rough black and white drawings that don't show up well and the text is in Russian. It's too large to post here but I might be able to e-mail it. I think it's just over 7 MB or maybe just under 8 MB. It's sort of interesting but the diagrams and drawings are almost useless (very grainy and black) and the instructions are in Russian.

#12 ·
oof, should have checked the date on that thread ... way to go with my first post to necro an old thread ; )

I have few in Russian, I gather that won't help.

I'm trying to head space one.
Does the manual cover that?
Armory manual does, but there is nothing magical about it, you use K-5 gage то check headspace and if it's too much, replace with larger lugs (?)

That's just "general description", not a techie manual

#13 ·
oof, should have checked the date on that thread ... way to go with my first post to necro an old thread ; )

I have few in Russian, I gather that won't help.

Armory manual does, but there is nothing magical about it, you use K-5 gage то check headspace and if it's too much, replace with larger lugs (?)

That's just "general description", not a techie manual
It pretty much covers the same things that are in the operator's manual, except for shooting tables. Since then I have found several armorer's manuals that cover both the early and late versions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.