Gunco Forums banner

So who's building or getting ready to build?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Shortrnd 
#1 ·
How many people are building 1919 for their winter project? I will be building 2 in the next month or so. I'm trying to get all the Colorado people together for a build party.

Are there parts that you guys need? Let me know and I'll get something cooked up for ya.

#4 ·
Ok here is a link to the 1919 parts kits. Just send in your MO and Gary will ship it ASAP.
http://www.weaponeer.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=834&PN=1&TPN=1

Go to the active group buys and you will see that there are KMP trigger and sears as well as the linker for the metal links. We also have a group buy on the machining of the internals. If you need a tripod you can take a look at the Russian 1910 Maxim parts kits group buy. It comes complete with the Sokolov wheeled mount and shield. The 1919 mounts to the Sokolov without any modification. A 1919 tripod will run you more than what the entire Maxim parts kit runs.

You will need a semi right hand side plate as well. I will see when our next group buy will be on those.

#5 ·
I Just recieved my kit last week.. man i will say even in pieces it looks like a mean piece...:thumbup1:.. found some one to mill my bolt and other inside parts at a really good price. do to the fact i dont have a mill yet...I have built a few other guns in the past and looking at this its doesnt look hard at all... Cant wait to be the first on the block with one of these... next will be a tripod..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.