Gunco Forums banner

DSA RPD Receiver Review

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  pirate56 
#1 ·
I got in a RPD receiver from DSA today, overall it looks excellent, the same quality as thier FAL stuff. it has a black finish on it like thier fal receivers. it is straight and well machined. I fitted a charging handle and lower and they weny on easily. I need to machine a bolt carrier to fit to see how the rest of the internals fit. it comes with an ejector installed which is nice because mosr kits are missing them and they run about $25.00.
my only concern is how the feed tray and feed cover fit, it appears the feed cover pin is to low or the feed tray slot is not deep enough. we had this problem with the Wise Lite receivers. this fit is critical as the gun will not feed or function properly if these parts are not installed correctly.

I ordered a kit from Military Gun Supply today and as soon as it arrives I will do a build to see how it goes. If all goes well we will start building RPD's again using these receivers.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.