Gunco Forums banner

Latest RPD Build

3K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  yoageallen 
#1 ·
Here is our first RPD on a DSA Receiver, with a hand select kit from MGS. it went together pretty easily, there are only a few minor issues with the receivers. All the parts fit properly and most importantly they got the feed ramp right. We also made some improvements on the FCG parts and corrected all the dimentions so the triggers are really nice. I took it out last sunday and ran about 150 rounds through it with no problems. I stripped it down today and refinished all the metal. The photos do not do it justice, it is a real show piece, I had planned on selling it, but it is a keeper!!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Pirate,
It seems that due to too much stuff on my plate, I need to send you my remaining RPD for completion on your new DSA receiver. After viewing these picts, you are the way to go after the creek run next month!

#7 ·
You will not be disappointed if you do have them do the work.
They are perfectionists. They did a number of weapons for me.
Their pricing for the quality of product you will receive is beyond fair.
If you visit their shop. It is like a Toys R Us for gun lovers.

Attachments

#14 ·
If you come to pick up your gun a free lunch at a good italian restaraunt is included at no extra charge, However you can't mess around with the waitress that 4th has a crush on!!!

I hope 4th is not still mad at me for blowing up his CC when he bought my krink!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.