Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Weaponeer 1919 kit received!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

thanks

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for the explanation Shortrnd. It looks like I'm going to start getting busy on these kits that have been sitting around for a while. This evening I sat down for a couple of hours and drew a 1919 RSP in Solid Edge. I plan on dumping it into MasterCam in the next few weeks and working out the tool paths. It should be easy from there...need a to pick up a few new cutters though. What do you guys think about my solid models?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looks good... I wish I had a CNC for my mill.. but I am just happy to have a mill.. so I will call it even

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I wish I had the brains to do that stuff.....hehe
    FIREARM REFINISHING AT ITS FINEST !

Refinishing and Builds
    AK and variants
    FAL/AR-15/Handguns/Shotguns

Affordable prices/Licensed Gunsmith
    4 to 6 week turnaround
    -Send an email for a price quote today and
    check out our website-

Gunsmith-In-Training cheezytwang's Avatar
    Feedback Score

where can i get all the parts so i don't have to do any milling? can i buy pre-modified semi auto parts?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

there might be a few guys that are doing parts exchanges but I dont know of any right now. THe best thing and cheapest is to get on the machining group buy over at weaponeer.net
    FIREARM REFINISHING AT ITS FINEST !

Refinishing and Builds
    AK and variants
    FAL/AR-15/Handguns/Shotguns

Affordable prices/Licensed Gunsmith
    4 to 6 week turnaround
    -Send an email for a price quote today and
    check out our website-

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

Don't forget about to get a crank for your build! There are 3 available now that I know of, The Crankfire from Emory Jones, The Blacksheep from OhioBlacksheep, and a new one...not sure of the name but Orin has them listed on his group buy list. All can be found over at 1919A4.com.

If you'r going with a MG42 AA tripod...1919-4-Me has a deal on the pod and a pintle adapter with 2 .30 cal can rests with feed ramp and link sute. Feed from the left can and catch links from the right can...brass out the bottom. Also a T&E is included all the above for $350.00. This is the set-up I'm useing, works great!! And about 1/2 the price of an M2 pod. I'll tell you up front the AA pod is not as stable as the M2,but, I hang a "sandbag"(2 25lbs of lead shot in a camo sand bag) from the center hook and another one on the front leg. Greatly improves stability.

I also have the Crankfire, It will out run the cyclic-rate, around 500 rounds a minute,yea baby,dump a 250 round can in 30 secounds!! If you run one of these you'll be hooked!

I just put a 16" shorty barrell and jacket on mine,headspaced and am ready for the Spring shoot,WHOOT!

I don't sell any of the above so please don't think I'm spamming! Great site, I think I'm gonna hang around. Lots of great info and guys over at 1919A4.com to answer any questions you might have or if you need help!

Here's a few pix of mine on the pod with crank! click on pix to enlarge(Ihope...been a while )

RAVEN
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.