Thread: Source for RPD Fire Control Parts?

Feedback Score

Default Source for RPD Fire Control Parts?

Does anybody know where I can get a set of semi-auto fire control parts for my RPD build? Weaponeer and Military Gun Supply are out and I have not received a response from Project Guns. Is there anyone else I can try or does anyone here have a set for sale?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

If you emailed Project Guns, you might not get a responce for a while because he just moved into a new shop and most likely has a lot to catch up on, check his site for a phone number and call.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Copper View Post
    Does anybody know where I can get a set of semi-auto fire control parts for my RPD build? Weaponeer and Military Gun Supply are out and I have not received a response from Project Guns. Is there anyone else I can try or does anyone here have a set for sale?

Copper:
    I got my RPD FCG parts from Project Guns and couldn't be happier! I think the problem is, he has an exclusive manufacturer (for the FCG parts) that can only turn out just so much of the "good stuff."
    I know Pirate gets backlogged a lot, but geez, have you seen all the kits people send him to build? According to his website, he's just one guy (with a part time helper), but man, is his work EXCELLENT! It's hard as hell to have to wait, but I sure haven't found anyone else that turns out a better product!
    Just my two cents worth.
    Newvik

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.