Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tula SGM43 Kit

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looks good Coils. Please keep us informed on your build. I'm eagerly trying to learn more about other platforms.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cool, what's the plan for the barrel?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

A thank you to all
    Did you get a good barrel or is it de milled?
    Cool, what's the plan for the barrel?
    It's a good barrel, only three holes, not six. That's the main reason I bought it, don't want to mess around with a patched up barrel, and because it's a Tula.

2nd, I'm going to try and take plenty of pics as I go, but I got a small project to finish before I start on this.
    If you (or any of you) see something your interested in building, just buy the kit awhile, hell even if you don't build it your not going to lose anything.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Hello Coils,
    Just now (five days later) discovered your post. Not sure why added posts are not reaching me. I tried the gunco email but it seems to have no attachment capability. I still have the scan saved if you are interested.

VD in AZ

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Nice snag Coils. Did you pick up one of the 2 wheel carts for it yet?? They won't be $350.00 forever I bet.

Brad
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

VD, yes I'm still interested in seeing that, I'll pm you my email addy.

Thanks Bradrock. No I didn't get the mount yet, and they already went up at APEX to 400 in the last two weeks. I'm hoping to get the funds together in a few weeks, so hopefully I'll find a deal somewhere.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Got a mount, it came yesterday and I opened it up today and put it back together. Got it from a guy on GunBroker shipped for the same price APEX wants just for the mount.

I also got to mess with the cut receiver today, got most of the de-slagging done and can fit the barrel into the front two pieces, can also get the carrier to fit into all the pieces. Still need to work on the grooves for the cocking handle.
    I'll post a pic(s) later.

Now I want to try and make an insert to fit into the receiver pieces to hold it in shape while welding it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.