Thread: hk belt feds?

Feedback Score

Default hk belt feds?

any sources for a build tutorial or even parts?

always wanted one but since everything is getting so freaking expensive why not go for the holy grail right?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

An HK beltfed isn't exactly a doable home brew project.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The only place I can think of finding any kind of a build tut would be on an HK forum.
    As for parts the only place I can think of off the top of my head is SARCO, then seem to have things that others don't, if you get Shotgun News look at their ad and see if anything is listed or email them
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Getting the belt feed box welded to the receiver just right critical. There are stamped and cast belt feed boxes available. A factory receiver requires not removing the serial number. On German receivers the serial number can be "folded" in a Z to fit the belt feed box. I'm not sure about the location of Portuguese and Greek receivers. The receiver flats are much better these days as the inner rails have been flattened on the "good" ones. The US-made cast box is suppose to made well but isn't original. The stamped ones come either semi finished or completely finished, some claim to be imported. Some take the G3 box magazine but most do not. The HK21 and HK21A1 can be built legally. The Hk21E is tricky as it calls for lower take down pin but the ATF won't allow the second hole in the receiver for it. The hole is for the swing down belt feed box, not for the trigger group. I think somebody did come up with a legal work around for it though. Early Spanish made CETME receivers have a second take down hole and the ATF does allow it to be moved. There are some 1960's German receivers with the second hole but they are at collector prices.

HK21 Parts Kit Gonna Meet Her Maker!

Identify this FMP HK21 Buffer

My HK 21 taking shape

G3 Parts, HK91 Parts, HK 91 Parts, HK-91 Parts, HK Parts, PTR91 Parts, V51 Parts, Cetme Parts, G3K Parts, HK21 Parts, Original German HK Parts, RTG Gun Parts

H&K Parts - HK21, HK21E, HK23E, HK11, HK13

Weaponeer Forums: HK21 Build Data

Feedback Score

Carlos of Beltfedinc.com is making H&K belt feds

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by allesennogwat View Post
    Getting the belt feed box welded to the receiver just right critical. There are stamped and cast belt feed boxes available. A factory receiver requires not removing the serial number. On German receivers the serial number can be "folded" in a Z to fit the belt feed box. I'm not sure about the location of Portuguese and Greek receivers. The receiver flats are much better these days as the inner rails have been flattened on the "good" ones. The US-made cast box is suppose to made well but isn't original. The stamped ones come either semi finished or completely finished, some claim to be imported. Some take the G3 box magazine but most do not. The HK21 and HK21A1 can be built legally. The Hk21E is tricky as it calls for lower take down pin but the ATF won't allow the second hole in the receiver for it. The hole is for the swing down belt feed box, not for the trigger group. I think somebody did come up with a legal work around for it though. Early Spanish made CETME receivers have a second take down hole and the ATF does allow it to be moved. There are some 1960's German receivers with the second hole but they are at collector prices.

HK21 Parts Kit Gonna Meet Her Maker!

Identify this FMP HK21 Buffer

My HK 21 taking shape

G3 Parts, HK91 Parts, HK 91 Parts, HK-91 Parts, HK Parts, PTR91 Parts, V51 Parts, Cetme Parts, G3K Parts, HK21 Parts, Original German HK Parts, RTG Gun Parts

Weaponeer Forums: HK21 Build Data

thanks for the links. im gonna read these tomorrow at work (12 hrs with nothign to do)

i just finished an mp5 build on my own receiver. so i figured its just a matter of locating the right parts. just wanna read a build.

now i bought a 1919 kit, should arrive monday.

Feedback Score

First post, this thread made me join Gunco.

We just bought an HK21 beltfed kit, trying to learn everything possible. (Just finished the M2HB, need more challenge)

FWIW, you'll see my same handle on many other boards

Karl

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.