Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PKM garage build tutorial

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

which part makes you giggle?

that its demon dave doing the shooting?

my hick accent?

or that the TecTactical receiver works that good?
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Looks like it shoots good.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    which part makes you giggle?

that its demon dave doing the shooting?

my hick accent?

or that the TecTactical receiver works that good?
    All I guess plus the fact that "someone" has finally posted that they finished a build (And in just a few weeks too)
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hee hee....

yeah i never get that ... people want stuff.. cant stand to wait... but then they get it.... & crickets chirp...

more people need to post up when they successfully build stuff! if nothing else just to let the originators of the parts know they work. cause its for sure if there is a problem someone will let you know. LMAO

this was a really good build to do with just the basic problem solving you have in any other from scratch deal. the rivets were nothing like doing an AK or PSL & that was a huge surprise/learning experience. so were the difference in tolerance & just the order of which you should do first in the build line..

but i would love to have a couple more of these cause 2 semi PKM's just doesnt seem to be enough.

edit note: i do still need to go back and put an ejection cover flap on this and will do that soon as i find a viable option.. to me a $50 door flap is just not gonna happen.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    All I guess plus the fact that "someone" has finally posted that they finished a build (And in just a few weeks too)
    tony
    you must have been absent without leave or over at that other site, cause plenty of building going on and completed ones at that

dutigaf
    for me its a hick accent
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    tony
    you must have been absent without leave or over at that other site, cause plenty of building going on and completed ones at that
    If your talking about "BeltXXXXXXXXX" Im not allowed over there, Per them, I have nothing to contribute (Other than a PKT to PKM FCG thread) Havent seen any shooting PKM /PKT's out there.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

no not belt XXXX you know the site where the owner and his pet moderator basically called me a JO

we are doing plenty of building here and if indications are good we will have more
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

So far Sean is the only "completed" video I saw. I sold a bunch of receivers and he knocked it out in a few weeks. There is a Crap load of building going on there just havent seen my receivers that much.
    I do have two to build myself but need to finish up the new shop first and get some cans out the door.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LMAO..... i thought Tony was the "pet moderator"?

but back to the PKM build..... on the TecTactical receiver? im probably the first to actually do it & post that its done.... there have been some rewelds done by Trenchy & Doubletapme among others.....

i did spend a couple of hours on different weekends to get it built & then it was a month later before i got to the video... actual build time was pretty quick. now this new alternative FCG that you saw me ad in? thats just giving everyone an extra option.

if its in your build plan to start with? then your gonna have even less time than i did in the build as you dont have to make the FCG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wrong Tony. Back to the PKX build, I'll be going on the three here with the new FCG. Including the one with spade grips .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.