Gunco Forums banner

PKM/PKT barrels are ready!

9K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  dutigaf 
#1 ·
hey guys most of you are members at both sites....

so wanted to throw this in in case you didnt see it... the following people's barrels are being packed for shipping!

quoted from Jestism:

I have a shipping table covered with PK style barrels for the members listed below. :p

Please PM me with your mailing address (some may have changed, so I want to make sure I have the correct ones)
---------------------------------------------

Coils
corona762
dodging bullets
duffman0286
getit
blackfetus
dawg180
ironman
mcroberts307
Mech Warrior
mit
Mountainman
totenkopf
kalak47

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm jealous!! LOL. Y'all have fun building those.

#3 ·
yeah ... .... if a few more PKM kits would show up id dive right on another one.....

not so sure about the PKT though.. trunny is just a little different.

#6 ·
Hey Sean, Do you still have this one...I loved shooting it. View attachment 36507
Kurt,

yes my friend i still do.... & it now has this friend:

& it also has a POSTIE TWIN! that you can shoot next time we all get together!

one of the perks of being employed by TecTactical is that we do now get to play with Posties!!!

#7 ·
I am sure a lot of people will be happy to have new barrels for their PKM's!
My friend in Denver actually wore out his barrel, ringed the chamber shooting blanks for training classes!

Nice looking guns pictured, those Hungarian & Russian PKM kits were nice, the Romanian kits generally had more wear, but were never imported in any large numbers!

I think TecTactical was making PKM & PKT stamped shells for home builders?

Richard

#8 ·
Yep the Romy;'s were the cheaper & more worn of the kits... but its all i could find/afford.... why would anyone want to shoot blanks in these? re enacting?

YES this is a tectactical 80% that i started with... but lets get back to the barrels.

these have been a pretty good looking part from Jestism & everyone who has them has been pretty happy.

#9 ·
With original import PKM barrels now in the $1K plus range it is good to have US made barrels available.

My friend in Denver does training sessions on contract for the DoD.
He teaches the use of foreign weapons and also has a team that will "ambush" US convoys (on ranges here in the USA) as part of scenario training.
That is where a LOT of blanks get fired!
He has a WLA manufactured post-sample PKM, made back when the only receivers came from VLTOR.
At my suggestion he ordered one of the these barrels that JESTISM manufactures when they were offered thru the "Weapons Guild".
I am sure he will be happy to have another good barrel for the PKM!

Richard

#13 ·
Jestism & another guy both make these barrels... depending on who you ask will depend on the results you hear.

some people have barrels they like from Jestism... some dont.

ive got 2PKM's & 1 PKT running his barrels with no issues at all..

other people think they arent close enough.

the other guy will have to say about his barrels as i dont have one of them.

#15 ·
he's in AZ bub. totally off the grid in the middle of bum fuk nowhere.

seriously.. he doesnt have a neighbor within 8 miles..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.