Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 50 BMG parts kits?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Those kits on BRP are all in different conditions,
    Look at the descriptions closely, some have barrels and most don't.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

when surplus 50 cal was around in large quanitities $1.00 a round was common, so if you can reload off $2.00, there are numerous GI pulled projectile sites they sell the gov't powder also, you can't go wrong with Lee products
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    Pookie,

im a member there as well..... they are more collectors & shooters.. not usually sellers. :-)

nothing in 50bmg is cheap now days, the kit sources are getting narrow but if your really interested send me a PM.

mine might be available to fellow hobby members here pretty soon... cause ive got a special part that most 50bmg guys really "NEED".. LOL

this is the ideal set up for vehicle mounting, cycles faster (1,100rpm in semi!!), a little lighter.....

Attachment 37140
    1100RPM in SEMI?!?!?!?! Holy crap Batman that's smokin!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yeah its pretty quick. LMAO

you do get 7 shots per turn with it... mine is a wing gun from a plane converted over... the m3ac's were the much higher rate of fire for air to air combat.

good news is you can fire it as slow as you want by using the spades or "slowly" cranking the crank. it will turn a boulder into gravel pretty quick. ROTF.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by APEXgunparts View Post
    Give Brian at BRP a call, he can tell you about the material he has in stock.

The APEX office/warehouse is located at 3105 North Stone Avenue in Colorado Springs.
    Most of the people that are APEX live here too.

I think you will like it here in Colorado Springs!
    There are a couple of good gun shops in the area & I know one excellent gunsmith!

Richard
    Well I may just have to stop by to pick up some stuff... don't have any more Galil kits do you I am about to move into a house somewhere off of Powers (closer to base) so I can resell easier if/when I move out of the area. In fact the realtor is showing us some houses this afternoon... I should be moved in the next 30 days. I am going to hold on my 10 acre ranch plans until after I get my gun business kicked off. Put all that on hold pending my relocation... looking forward to getting that rolling! Heck I've even considered partnering with an established business but we'll just see how things work out. As I've said before I think I can bring some quality and affordable competition to places around here. And I have a few ideas that no one around here is doing. But that's all for after I get moved... going to be a VERY busy summer. I'm really chomping at the bit to unpack my tools which I haven't even looked at since I don't know last July. Argh!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Our customers are #1 APEXgunparts's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie View Post
    Well I may just have to stop by to pick up some stuff... don't have any more Galil kits do you I am about to move into a house somewhere off of Powers (closer to base) so I can resell easier if/when I move out of the area. In fact the realtor is showing us some houses this afternoon... I should be moved in the next 30 days. I am going to hold on my 10 acre ranch plans until after I get my gun business kicked off. Put all that on hold pending my relocation... looking forward to getting that rolling! Heck I've even considered partnering with an established business but we'll just see how things work out. As I've said before I think I can bring some quality and affordable competition to places around here. And I have a few ideas that no one around here is doing. But that's all for after I get moved... going to be a VERY busy summer. I'm really chomping at the bit to unpack my tools which I haven't even looked at since I don't know last July. Argh!
    APEX isn't a store, but you can arrange a pick up with my SALES office.
    We have been out of Galil kits for quite a while, although recently we did locate some more individual parts.

There are many good neighborhoods in Colorado Springs, and a few lesser ones!
    Make sure to look at the "crime maps" for the area.
    There is a interesting mix of places along the Powers corridor.
    If you choose to live near Constitution or Hwy 24 there is always "BIG 5" & "Big R" to shop for guns & ammo!
    Also, I know a very good realtor who always takes excellent care of her customers, should your current person not perform as you expect.

I know what you mean about a busy summer!
    We have a good number of projects lined up here.

Richard
    APEX Gun Parts
    http://www.apexgunparts.com

719-481-2050 Order Line

Mon-Fri 8am to 4:30 pm Mountain time

Like us on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/ApexGunParts

Feedback Score

Welcome to Colorado Springs Pookie. Been here 10 years thanks to the USAF, have no plans on leaving! Rich is right, you'll like it here. There are a couple good ranges here, both outdoor and indoor. They are building two new indoor ranges also, one over here on the west side and another up north by Bass Pro. The NRA club I am in does CMP shoots throughout the year. Lots of options, all with a view of Pikes Peak!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    yeah its pretty quick. LMAO

you do get 7 shots per turn with it... mine is a wing gun from a plane converted over... the m3ac's were the much higher rate of fire for air to air combat.

good news is you can fire it as slow as you want by using the spades or "slowly" cranking the crank. it will turn a boulder into gravel pretty quick. ROTF.
    That sounds fun!!!!

Pookie, best of luck getting moved in brother.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

50 bmg parts kits

bmg parts kit

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.