Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dealer's Warehouse e-mail

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

holy crap, do they think none are ever gonna be made again? I saw Imbel's ate the gunshow this past weekend for 300 and I wouldnt buy them.
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by robdog
    Somebody will buy them and get raped, I would spend the extra and get a DSA than pay that for an import.
    The IMBEL receiver is the only licensed by FN receiver available. It is as good as any available. The DSA is a fine receiver also. That's about where it ends for available receivers.

The DSA is the basis for my STG58. My Imbels are all built on Imbels.

I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

---Steely Dan---

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

For Metric FAL kits I put Imbel receivers on Imbel kits. STG type 1 and 2 on DSA type 1 and 2 receivers. G-1 type 1 on a DSA type 1. Makes sense to me.

Seeing the prices on Imbel receivers makes me glad I have all the Imbel receivers I need. They aren't ever gonna get any cheaper.

I still think Dealers Whorehouse should have sold these receivers to the next people in line on their list instead of auctioning them off. A lot of people waited months on their list just to be cut off at the end. I was on the list but way, way down near the bottom. Could see what was coming and found a few elsewhere.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin
    For Metric FAL kits I put Imbel receivers on Imbel kits. STG type 1 and 2 on DSA type 1 and 2 receivers. G-1 type 1 on a DSA type 1. Makes sense to me.

Seeing the prices on Imbel receivers makes me glad I have all the Imbel receivers I need. They aren't ever gonna get any cheaper.

I still think Dealers Whorehouse should have sold these receivers to the next people in line on their list instead of auctioning them off. A lot of people waited months on their list just to be cut off at the end. I was on the list but way, way down near the bottom. Could see what was coming and found a few elsewhere.
    People always wait for the lowest price they THINK they can get.

Last year wahen I was "part" of another operation, I suggested to the owner that we sell the pile of Imbel receivers that he had on the shelves waiting for kits to become available. The owner said let's give the guys a break and sell them off at $225, because there were NONE available at the time.

People told us we were TOO high, and that there was an importer that would be getting in some soon,..MUCH CHEAPER!

GUNBROKER BAR-BE-QUE!

I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    don't take me alive.

---Steely Dan---

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hey Bob;

I think I remember that. It must have been the Bob/Todd team. I bet there's a bunch of people wishing they had taken you guys up on that offer that didn't. As I remember the receivers all got bought up pretty quickly - 'high' price or not.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

So what's the word on NDI's FAL receivers on when they'll be available and what price? If it's reasonable, I might just decide to build a FAL.
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Hey Bob;

I think I remember that. It must have been the Bob/Todd team. I bet there's a bunch of people wishing they had taken you guys up on that offer that didn't. As I remember the receivers all got bought up pretty quickly - 'high' price or not.
    The OLD days!

I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    don't take me alive.

---Steely Dan---

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Damn Bob, I'm starting to think you just can't get along and play nice with anyone...... . Just poking ya my friend.

nkluksda;
    Here's website for receiver info.
    http://www.nodakspud.com/page2.htm

If that doesn't get you what you need, e-mail Harlan. He's always great about responding.
    Harlan@nodakspud.com

Did I do that?

Feedback Score

I am on the NDspud e-mail list for the deluxe AK, Yugo M95 and Fal receivers and haven't gotten any updates yet.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Damn Bob, I'm starting to think you just can't get along and play nice with anyone...... . Just poking ya my friend.
    Ain't me! If'n ya sneak up 'n BOMB my "Pearl Harbor",..I'll just NUKE ya when ya think ya done got got me whooped!

I just calls 'em the way I sees 'em!

Honesty,..is what "they" hate.

I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    don't take me alive.

---Steely Dan---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.