Gunco Forums banner

Any fal receiver prices droping along with the kits

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Akron Armory 
#1 ·
Will any good priced receivers show up soon to go with the low price kits, i dont want to fork over 300 to 400 on a receiver .This fal kit i got just wants to be built but my build fund is low .:eek:

#2 ·
captskip9 said:
Will any good priced receivers show up soon to go with the low price kits, i dont want to fork over 300 to 400 on a receiver .This fal kit i got just wants to be built but my build fund is low .:eek:
i think it's going to be awhile before the receivers start showing up.

#3 ·
captskip9 said:
lol...... are you serious. thats the reason they dropped in price. no one was buying them because there are no receivers to be had.. and the few you can find are used and way overpriced

#5 ·
Guys,Guys,Guys.....Do you have any idea what a Belgian FN-FAL 50.00 goes for these days? Over 2K. Do the math $150 kit, $69 compliance parts, $350 reciever. That is way less than 2K for the same rifle. These are a bargin, and I recommend the DSA receiver. Dave at DSA has been in business a long time and has the best (in my opinion) US made FAL reciever in existance today.

#6 ·
rbthntr64 said:
Guys,Guys,Guys.....Do you have any idea what a Belgian FN-FAL 50.00 goes for these days? Over 2K. Do the math $150 kit, $69 compliance parts, $350 reciever. That is way less than 2K for the same rifle. These are a bargin, and I recommend the DSA receiver. Dave at DSA has been in business a long time and has the best (in my opinion) US made FAL reciever in existance today.
yep and if you want one now you might be able to get one in 6 months if you get on the list

#8 ·
rbthntr64 said:
GOSPEL!

BEWARE of EXISTING FAUX RECEIVERS and OTHER questionable quality "imposters" that may pop up soon.

BEWARE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.