Thread: Any fal receiver prices droping along with the kits

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Any fal receiver prices droping along with the kits

Will any good priced receivers show up soon to go with the low price kits, i dont want to fork over 300 to 400 on a receiver .This fal kit i got just wants to be built but my build fund is low .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by captskip9
    Will any good priced receivers show up soon to go with the low price kits, i dont want to fork over 300 to 400 on a receiver .This fal kit i got just wants to be built but my build fund is low .
    i think it's going to be awhile before the receivers start showing up.
    you got to kill it to grill it...Ted Nugent

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by captskip9
    lol...... are you serious. thats the reason they dropped in price. no one was buying them because there are no receivers to be had.. and the few you can find are used and way overpriced

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew69
    lol...... are you serious. thats the reason they dropped in price. no one was buying them because there are no receivers to be had.. and the few you can find are used and way overpriced
    Gospel.

I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

---Steely Dan---

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Guys,Guys,Guys.....Do you have any idea what a Belgian FN-FAL 50.00 goes for these days? Over 2K. Do the math $150 kit, $69 compliance parts, $350 reciever. That is way less than 2K for the same rifle. These are a bargin, and I recommend the DSA receiver. Dave at DSA has been in business a long time and has the best (in my opinion) US made FAL reciever in existance today.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by rbthntr64
    Guys,Guys,Guys.....Do you have any idea what a Belgian FN-FAL 50.00 goes for these days? Over 2K. Do the math $150 kit, $69 compliance parts, $350 reciever. That is way less than 2K for the same rifle. These are a bargin, and I recommend the DSA receiver. Dave at DSA has been in business a long time and has the best (in my opinion) US made FAL reciever in existance today.
    yep and if you want one now you might be able to get one in 6 months if you get on the list

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

saw a thread on falfiles. orf, at 249$ check it out not an imbel might be ok don't know much about them.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rbthntr64
    GOSPEL!

BEWARE of EXISTING FAUX RECEIVERS and OTHER questionable quality "imposters" that may pop up soon.

BEWARE!

I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

---Steely Dan---

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.