Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Any fal receiver prices droping along with the kits

  1. #1
    Gunco Member captskip9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    257
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

    Default Any fal receiver prices droping along with the kits

    Will any good priced receivers show up soon to go with the low price kits, i dont want to fork over 300 to 400 on a receiver .This fal kit i got just wants to be built but my build fund is low .

  2. #2
    GuncoHolic WC846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,607
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captskip9
    Will any good priced receivers show up soon to go with the low price kits, i dont want to fork over 300 to 400 on a receiver .This fal kit i got just wants to be built but my build fund is low .
    i think it's going to be awhile before the receivers start showing up.
    you got to kill it to grill it...Ted Nugent



  3. #3
    Gunco Member mtdew69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    125
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by captskip9
    Will any good priced receivers show up soon to go with the low price kits, i dont want to fork over 300 to 400 on a receiver .This fal kit i got just wants to be built but my build fund is low .
    lol...... are you serious. thats the reason they dropped in price. no one was buying them because there are no receivers to be had.. and the few you can find are used and way overpriced

  4. #4
    Akron Armory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtdew69
    lol...... are you serious. thats the reason they dropped in price. no one was buying them because there are no receivers to be had.. and the few you can find are used and way overpriced
    Gospel.

    I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

    ---Steely Dan---

  5. #5
    rbthntr64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    2,923
    Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

    Default

    Guys,Guys,Guys.....Do you have any idea what a Belgian FN-FAL 50.00 goes for these days? Over 2K. Do the math $150 kit, $69 compliance parts, $350 reciever. That is way less than 2K for the same rifle. These are a bargin, and I recommend the DSA receiver. Dave at DSA has been in business a long time and has the best (in my opinion) US made FAL reciever in existance today.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

  6. #6
    Gunco Member mtdew69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    125
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rbthntr64
    Guys,Guys,Guys.....Do you have any idea what a Belgian FN-FAL 50.00 goes for these days? Over 2K. Do the math $150 kit, $69 compliance parts, $350 reciever. That is way less than 2K for the same rifle. These are a bargin, and I recommend the DSA receiver. Dave at DSA has been in business a long time and has the best (in my opinion) US made FAL reciever in existance today.
    yep and if you want one now you might be able to get one in 6 months if you get on the list

  7. #7
    Gunco Member fuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    southern indiana
    Posts
    129
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    saw a thread on falfiles. orf, at 249$ check it out not an imbel might be ok don't know much about them.

  8. #8
    Akron Armory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rbthntr64
    Guys,Guys,Guys.....Do you have any idea what a Belgian FN-FAL 50.00 goes for these days? Over 2K. Do the math $150 kit, $69 compliance parts, $350 reciever. That is way less than 2K for the same rifle. These are a bargin, and I recommend the DSA receiver. Dave at DSA has been in business a long time and has the best (in my opinion) US made FAL reciever in existance today.
    GOSPEL!

    BEWARE of EXISTING FAUX RECEIVERS and OTHER questionable quality "imposters" that may pop up soon.

    BEWARE!

    I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

    ---Steely Dan---

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •