Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: hotbarrel's receiver wrench

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

seperate post
    I feel it is important to say a BIG thank you to the guys that DID follow through!!
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

HB - Is the price shipped still $50.00? I only ask because I need to buy a postal money order on Monday and get it off to you.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

HB,

I can't wait to get the FAL tools from you. I have ordered 2 gas pistons from you in the past (M90 Yugo + Galil), and I was impressed with the quality. I really appreciate your talent and the deals that you offer all of us. Please don't get discouraged............

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

resting
    yes still $50 delivered

caschu0
    thanks very much, I have cooled down today, but again thanks.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

OK
    I have read my Pm's today, and I am going to look around for more material. now that the design part in finished they should be quicker to finish. if possable I will try to prevent returning orders. that is all I can do rite now. lets see what I find around, and I will post back in in a day or so. .

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Guys,
    As you all know, HB offers this stuff for the love of the hobby.
    At the prices He charges, He sure ain't in it for the money. His prices barely cover his material and electricity costs, with maybe enough left over for a six pack, if He's lucky.

If he gets stuck with product he made in good faith for someone who says they want one, that isn't right.
    HB has never posted the names of the culprits before when people bailed on previous deals even though, several members suggested he should.

I propose that anybody who says they want one, then disappears leaving HB hanging, should receive a bad trader rating.
    I'm not talking about someone who has something unexpected pop up that forces them to drop out, stuff happens.
    As long as the person has the courtesy of contacting HB and let him know ASAP.

It's also not fair to other members, who may really want/need an item that HB is holding for someone who has no intention of following through with the deal.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

HB - Money Order went out today as promised.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

resting
    thanks friend

I have an update, I was able to get more material!! I am going to make more tool sets. about the same number as last time. I should finish faster this time now that the R&D is done.

at this time I do not know how I am going to deal with a list or the second list. I will think about it today. I guess the guys that wanted on a second list should realy get first pic if they still want a set. ..

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

blazerbender
    rocster
    bombero
    RTO68-69

here are the guys I see asking to be on a second list. If I missed you and you want in please just speek up. I said I would give you guys first chance at a second run and I will stand by that!
    if any of you happened to allready send a payment that is fine just let me know.
    if you have changed your mind since you posted in that is fine "no pressure" feel free to let me now. this way it will open up a space for someone else. also free to pleasepost in if you are still intrested to get on a confermed list.

I think I will take the info from this point on to make a second list from. max # on the CONFERMED LIST will be 6 for now.

thanks for all your patiance HB

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Bradd; If by chance you ever get stuck with a set and run out of buyers, just let me know & I'll buy it. Otherwise I still want to try & make my own. I need to learn how to use my lathe & mill someday! The problem is that you keep selling parts/tools that are just TOO nice & TOO cheap!!!
    Please double or triple your prices so I have some incentive !!!!

Best wishes, Brad
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.