Gunco Forums banner

FAL pistol part 2

4K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  preston1026 
#1 ·
I made a cap for the rear of the lower and decided it needed a bipod to make it really practical. So I chopped up one of my SGT ones. It fits pretty good so far, a little more tweaking and it will be ready to roll!:thumbup:

After I test fire it I will tear it down and get some of the rough spots out of the receiver and re park it.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Unfortunately I haven't been able to shoot it yet, it is not for want of trying. One of the ranges I go to got shut down , another has been booked with private parties and the third doesn't allow pistols.

I tore it down and parked it wednesday it looks really good now!!

Attachments

#15 ·
I made one similar with an Imbel para kit and a DS Arms front end. It's the early DS Arms front end with 4140 steel for the barrel. The newer DS Arms barrels are better 4150 steel. The early DS Arms shorty handguards I had were plastic and melted. DS Arms has upgraded the shorty handguards since then but I haven't replaced them yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.