Gunco Forums banner

Century FAL 70% casting value ??

7K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  1646Buff1 
#1 ·
Long story short, I ended up with two of these and I don't have the tools to finish them. What's a current ball park value of them so I can try to sell them?

#29 ·
Anyone interested in selling a FAL casting/forging? I have a milling machine with a DRO and all the tooling needed, but I can't really afford to buy a complete $300+ receiver. I've been trying to find a casting for quite a while now. I'm in the process of milling an ar15 lower now, an ar15 upper is next, and a 1911 frame and slide are after that. And a friend is milling us some VZ-58 receivers from billet. I'd love to be able to get a FAL, G3 or AR-10 put together before a AWB passes, but being really low on $$ is really screwing me over.

#32 ·
yeah i been looking at GB but them aholes are price gouging, like well over $100 for one. Ill check out fal files though. And yes i have a confirmed accurate print from someone at cncguns, possibly from here. Its the standard print thats been floating around but with penned in corrections.

#33 ·
#35 ·
Anyone have a guide for completing one of the Century arms receivers? I received the one i got for $50 shipped and was looking it over. It looks pretty much done but then again I've never looked at a completed FAL receiver before. I just know theres supposed to be a hole drilled in the round thing behind the mag well so the trigger box can attach. Other than that its really hard to tell whats missing from my plans someone sent me. I've love an autocad/solidmodel of a receiver if anyone has one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.