Thread: Fake G1 flash hider.

Feedback Score

Default Fake G1 flash hider.

I posted this over in the classifieds but figured I would post here too since it relates to FAL's.

I live in MASS and so still live under the AWB. I am in the process of building a G1 look alike. I'd like to use a G1 flash hider but in MASS that is out of the question. I know that DS Arms and TAPCO used to sell fake G1 flash hiders that were threaded. It has to be threaded because it is going on to a DS Arms threaded barrel. I have seen the sleeved versions of these fake hiders but they require a G1 barrel...

I have been scouring the new trying to find one with no luck. If anyone knows where I can obtain one I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

firearms enthusiast kurts_armory's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

you might try here:G3 Parts - HK91 Parts - HK 91 Parts - HK-91 Parts - HK Parts - Cetme Parts - Original German HK Parts
    i have had really good experiences with them in the past, and i think i remember seeing just what you are looking for.
    if they dont have it, you could try here as well:HK Parts | HK 91 HK G3 HK G3K HK 51 PTR and Clones
    gun control means hitting your target

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kurts_armory View Post
    you might try here:G3 Parts - HK91 Parts - HK 91 Parts - HK-91 Parts - HK Parts - Cetme Parts - Original German HK Parts
    i have had really good experiences with them in the past, and i think i remember seeing just what you are looking for.
    if they dont have it, you could try here as well:HK Parts | HK 91 HK G3 HK G3K HK 51 PTR and Clones
    No joy on any of those 2 links. Thanks anyway.

firearms enthusiast kurts_armory's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

wait... WAIT... i think i may have just stumbled upon what you are looking for in an old bookmark folder:Muzzle Devices-Florida GunWorks - Parts for the AR15, AK47, FNFAL, HK, Mini 14, Mini 30 & MP5 at Florida Gun Works
    gun control means hitting your target

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I got one from DSA a couple of months ago

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I would go with DSA many times before using Florida Gunworks once. Google their name and read.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

+1 on the FGW or -1 depending on your rating. There is plenty about them on the internet and most of it is not very flattering.

You need to talk to Mark AKA Gunplumber at ARS Arizona Response Systems He used to sleeve them for the STG I believe

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.