Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any Interest?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

bellson , I couldn't quite tell but does that have the Timney trigger with the side safty? It looks like it to me. I think I be really interested in one but would hate to drill and tap for a scope, and cover up that engraving, and Lord knows I need a scope now days!!! And are the ones you have to sell all the black laminate stocks?

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    bellson , I couldn't quite tell but does that have the Timney trigger with the side safty? It looks like it to me. I think I be really interested in one but would hate to drill and tap for a scope, and cover up that engraving, and Lord knows I need a scope now days!!! And are the ones you have to sell all the black laminate stocks?
    Hi TWA...

I like the Bold brand personally (that is what this one is), and yes, this is the side-safety style.

It is already drilled and tapped, that was done at the factory. I have Leupold bases (twist in, Redfield style) that are new and I can just throw in the box. Not Tacti-cool in the least, but quite functional and reliable. Yes, it does cover up the lovely engraving. I was screwing around with the concept of adaptin an old Enfield rear micrometer sight and marrying it to the rear scope base, but never went anywhere with it...

The Gray laminate stocks are all that I have. The one pictured is a Fajen Target Varminter, the other one is a a Boyd Brothers Walking Varminter. Essentially the same stock, just different air circulation slots.

I have a third one that may just be right up your alley....It is a barreled receiver (complete) with nothing but some parts (surplus milled trigger guard, scope mounts, screws as well I think). This one might be just the ticket for you.

Let me know your pleasure. If you want me to set one aside until you can recover from the Buick maddness, I am willing to do that. You have been around here long enough to rate that.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Tried to PM these pics, but not sure if they got there.

Ishapore 2A1 Pics.
    Hey, I've shot that rifle. Lots of fun and if you know how to shoot (cause Bellson sux) you can do a lot better with it than he says he did. (I've seen him miss some pretty easy shots .... hahaha)
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm not that much a tac-cool guy. I'm a varmit, deer hunter/ target shooter. I've got a few tac-cool guns and there real fun but I'm more of a hunter/shooter. I sent a pm before I saw this post so excuse the double questions. That seems like a fair price to me, let me ponder on it for a bit, I really like it allot and it would look really good with my others. I just don't want to over extend myself to much with all the irons I have in the fire right now. Damn I wish I was still working with a steady income then it would be a no brainer for sure!! I'll get back ASAP on the ones you have for sale. HATE to have to do this "pondering thing" when I'd like to get something!!!! Sucks going from >60k to <15k income, I have to ponder every pruchase carefully nowdays. It sucks!!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I'm not that much a tac-cool guy. I'm a varmit, deer hunter/ target shooter. I've got a few tac-cool guns and there real fun but I'm more of a hunter/shooter. I sent a pm before I saw this post so excuse the double questions. That seems like a fair price to me, let me ponder on it for a bit, I really like it allot and it would look really good with my others. I just don't want to over extend myself to much with all the irons I have in the fire right now. Damn I wish I was still working with a steady income then it would be a no brainer for sure!! I'll get back ASAP on the ones you have for sale. HATE to have to do this "pondering thing" when I'd like to get something!!!! Sucks going from >60k to <15k income, I have to ponder every pruchase carefully nowdays. It sucks!!!
    I certainly feel your pain. I had everything in a bucket with all of the debts and tax men, then Kalifornia changed it's policy and canceled my agreement with them...Net-net is that they want 3x the amount per month, no choice but to accumulate funds and pay off other debts to cover the difference. So, I need to raise $3k or more. I am going through everything now, and will post up some more soon. Like I said, If you want me to set stuff aside, I will.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

BTW...

Apologies to the Grand Poobah for starting this post in the FAL BIY forum. I was trying to see if there was interest in the two FAL variants that I have decided to sell, and got distracted; adding the other stuff.

I will more carefully observe the rules in the future, and post in the correct forum. Again, Apologies.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up I'll buy the Ishapore......

Hi Bellson,
    I'll take the Ishapore, and would be very interested in a Romanian kit or two if this will help out. I am sorry to hear that you are getting tax grief out in Cali. The financial crush is hitting everyone hard. I swear this whole corrupt system is circling the bowl faster than the scrubbing bubbles. Anyway shoot me a PM with the particulars and I will get you paid.
    Take Care,
    will6970

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Just when I thought this thread was dying down...

Some pics of the Romanian SKS rifles...Or just one pic....I will get some more today and re-post...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.