Gunco Forums banner

WTK good source for US FnFal stock and PG?

9K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mtdew 
#1 ·
I am needing to get a US FnFal stock and pistol grip, does any one know a good source?

#4 ·
I should have explained this is for an MPA971, it uses a FnFal lower, a Frankenstein M11/9 upper that slides into this heavy metal adapter that lets it take Suomi drums, it is crazy heavy, like 17 pounds unloaded and I need to try and stick with composite materials for the stock to try trim a little weight. Someone suggested the Tapco Saw type stock. Now just need to find someone still selling them. With the reduction in surplus Fn-Fals these are not nearly a popular

#6 ·
Lots of that kinda stuff is getting harder to find nowadays, Numrich has been able to supply me with some hard to find stuff in the past, did you try there by chance? They've surprised me a couple of times with off the wall/hard to find, stuff. I was going to say Ironwood also.

#8 ·
I put a WTB ad on the FnFal files and an offer to sell me a new Tapco Saw stock and original FnFal SAW PG was received in like 1 day, thanks for suggestion

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.