Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rhineland 9mm and 45acp FAL Conversion Builds (pix)

Feedback Score

HEEHEE Thanks, I like new ideas. even if I DONT build it, its now in writing and SOMEONE's fertile mind will latch onto it. Im sick of all these people thinking they cant have anything w/PG or Detachable mags here...sure you can, just w/in the rules of the game. Thanks for the tips. I will look into it for sure. Have a good one!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

shot that's a nice looking setup. Like the folder stock!

Feedback Score

Nice pair of carbines RetVet!

Only thing I'd do different would be to shorten the bbl. and inch or three and have a permanent flash hider installed to compensate for the difference. Really a petty issue post-AWB, and just a pet peeve from waiting all these years to have a simple flash hider on rifles that should have come equipped with one, not so much an issue that those pistol caliber carbines even "need" one ya know.

Very nice, I hope to hear more on performance and reliability. I've got a bad bug for the Sten and Grease Gun mag fed MAC's...

Hope they hold up and kick butt, they look great!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Mean looking build there shot36223. What kind of grip is that? The folder from the BAM Chinese air rifle looks good. I agree theye are a sweet deal and a cheap way to get a nice folding stock. They can still be had for under $40.

Any problems getting the mags modified or the mag adapter to fit the receiver mag well?
    Last edited by RetVet; 04-25-2005 at 04:15 PM.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.