Thread: Sherluk--Any Info??

Yo, what up my Ninja! gmanindahood's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Sherluk--Any Info??

Does anyone know what the deal is with Sherluk? I bought an item from them at a recent show at which time I was handed a color 1 page product list. They told me to look up their website but when I did their were no pics on most of the products. I sent them an e-mail asking if there was any way to see the products and haven't gotten a response as of yet. They have some really nice handguards at good prices and I would like to pick one up. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    It takes a nation of millions to hold us all back!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry, never heard of them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I've never used them before but I recall about 5 years ago seeing ads for them in assorted places. All of a sudden they disappeared and their website did too. Then recently in Shotgun News or a similar mag I saw them listed as a supplier at the end of an article.

I know that doesn't help much but it is all I know first hand.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have bought a few kits from them over the years, nice folks, and most of the stuff is decent. they are a notch below the big three to be sure but if you are just building a
    blaster they usally have good prices. call them up and they should be able to help you.

Yo, what up my Ninja! gmanindahood's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wildweasel
    I have bought a few kits from them over the years, nice folks, and most of the stuff is decent. they are a notch below the big three to be sure but if you are just building a
    blaster they usally have good prices. call them up and they should be able to help you.
    The stuff I saw at the gun show was nice. They had a free float handguard that was knurled and also had grooves cut in it in a twisted direction. It was really nice and I could kick myself for not buying. I was just hoping to actually view their products but will take your advice and give them a call. Thanks for responding.
    It takes a nation of millions to hold us all back!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gmanindahood
    The stuff I saw at the gun show was nice. They had a free float handguard that was knurled and also had grooves cut in it in a twisted direction. It was really nice and I could kick myself for not buying. I was just hoping to actually view their products but will take your advice and give them a call. Thanks for responding.
    They were at the last Harrisburg Show, I picked up an A-1 upper(paid to much but it was in nearly new condition). They advertise in the SGN and they've been at Camp Perry the last five years. I've only been to Perry the last five years and can't vouch for any years prior to that. They were helpful and seemed like a decent bunch of guys, but I've never bought anything over the internet or phone from them.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I"ve always reached them by phone. There's an older gentleman who's known more about timing barrel extensions on Ar's then anyone. Haven't talked to them in years though.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

isnt that company owned by arlin and the other crook that put out all those crappy ar parts as nesard for years?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

I've ordered some triangle hand guards and a friend picked up some misc parts via phone order in the past. Took a while to get the stuff but it was ok. Haven't really considered ordering from them again....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I've ordered parts from them a couple of times - always got parts in a timely manner for a decent price and never have had function related issues as a result of their stuff. I'd order from them again anytime.

Pit Bull

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.