I bought a stripped lower and had it assembled in about 1.5 hours. I used vise grips to press in the roll pins instead of a hammer and punch. Put some clp on them and they went right in. I just pressed a little with each squeeze. Taped up the jaw of the vise grips and was happy not to have a singlr scratch from the install. So my lower is not correct style but I like how it looks.
I test fired the other night and was flawless function. Only a minor adjustment to get it zeroed. I was very happy with this project.
My upper was in excellent condition. Wish I would have gotten 2!
I was thinking of building a retro after looking at yours and the next day my friend showed me and ad for the uppers. So I got one. Glad I did now.