Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New 50 bmg upper from Bohica Arms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

i would love to have one of those if i had the money lol

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Does any one know if the first batch has come out yet?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I got an email from him at the end of July about my pre-order asking "if I was still interested", sadly I had to back out due to vehicle repairs.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I'm going to call him on Monday. I found a couple places that I can shoot it. I should be able to get about 1050 yards if I build a good backstop.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I am interested in one of these as well. I look forward to rbthntr64's review of the upper once he receives it.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Thanks for finding them, his website is under construction, all I could get up was that beastly bolt pic and some good info. This thing looks really nice, I'm in. I would like to see this thing take off for this guy. I like to support small independantly owned companies. I guess RRA will get a call Monday too for a new lower! (Not so small anymore, huh?)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

hmm, I wanna order one

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That looks NICE!

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

rbthntr64,

If you don't mind, what do you know about this guy and what relationship if any, do you have with him?

At the start of the summer I saw your post about this and ordered one. I also saw your posts on several other boards about BOHICA.

Here is my story about this deal.

When I ordered this thing they said, OK your on the list and when we are ready to ship your parts we will call you for a credit card. OK! All good!

A few months went buy and I got a call July 23 and they said we need your card number. I said great! You must ber ready to ship? The reply was not yet but in about 7 days 10 maximum we just need to test fire it. So I paid them.

Two weeks went by with no information So I sent an email and Chris got back to me and said we had a little delay but your stuff is ready to go it will ship in a couple days.

Another ten days still nothing. So another contact, It's in the box packed and ready to go.! Great! Except it didn't go....

Guess what, It just missed the truck on Friday! More time passes still no ship.

Chris posts on another sight that the first 50 HAVE SHIPPED and are on the way. Well since mine has been in the box and ready to go I must be in good shape.

Guess what Still no shipment. Hmm... What is going on?

We are over a month into this now and I'm pretty sure I have been lied to at least a few times. But, I want to think the best so... More contact and well my stuff is not in a box anymore....

After some pressure Chris comes clean on another message board that 50 DID NOT SHIP. He says it was actualy only 36 Problems with a vendor he says. That was almost two weeks ago. At this time I have been only able to verify 1 shipment receieved.

So more contact and a promiss that "Your upper will ship on 9/5/07" Period. No excuses.

9/5 comes and goes with no contact on Friday 9/7 I contact him again and guess what It's in the box and ready to ship again!! OK So Friday passes and Saturday morning comes No tracking no contact.

So I attempt contact again and no reply as of now.

I have been watching his posts on other web sites and talking with other customers of his and comparing notes on what we are all being told and all I will say at this point is that is very interesting....

I'm realy not sure what to think. I have clearly been told things that were not true with the intent to deceive or stall me.

The funny thing is if I had been told, hey I need the money and it may take a few months to get this out to you I still would have purchased it and that would be it fine. but I don't like to be lied to.

I feel like I am in the middle of a JoeKen type of thing. And I'm not the only one.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.