Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: New 50 bmg upper from Bohica Arms.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The funny thing is if I had been told, hey I need the money and it may take a few months to get this out to you I still would have purchased it and that would be it fine. but I don't like to be lied to.
    That's the way I feel about it, you BS the customers to much you get use to doing it and it ends up biting you in the ass down the road.

Looks like it turned into a flame fest. If it looks like this thread heads that way, i'll have the mods remove it.
    I really doubt it will become a "flame fest" here, the people here are far more mature then the other site mentioned. If it does get out of hand don't remove it, just have it locked, removing a thread is like burning a book.

Feedback Score

I have nothing invested in this buy, but from other buys I have been in, I will never pay for a product until I see the product shipping to others again.

I hate being the guy waiting.

I hope this makes it, as I may be interested in the future.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

So...how does this not blow your shoulder into next week??
    Please excuse my ignorance , but I thought you needed a REAL heavy rifle for 50 BMG??
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

hmm, I still wanna order one, problem is, there is no place to shoot a .50 that isn't over 3 hours away.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

As a retailer who has been in business for a very long time, I can tell you this.
    It is a violation of the MC/Visa merchant agreement to process the the sale (whack your CC) before the unit is ready to ship.
    They can get a verification number to make sure you have enough credit and set the funds aside, but not actually charge you.

Tell him you want a drop dead ship date and that if it does not ship on that date, you are going to dispute the charge. If he gets a couple of disputes, they will void his merchant agreement and his ability to accept CCs. Not a good way to start out.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I've been keeping a eye on this thread for sometimes now. Would buy this upper,but I think a few threads should be posted,just to see what the outcome of the shipping ordeal is.
    The last time I got into a mass, it went on for over a year. By the time it was said and done, I was not happy with product. It just was not worth the long wate. Hope this turns good, couse I sure won't this 50 cal upper.

Feedback Score

Default Update - Tracking number and pickup.

I now have a tracking number and the package has been picked up by UPS.

I should get the stuff before the weekend and I will snap some pictures and let you guys know how it goes.

Feedback Score

I want to make it clear that was another customer that he told one thing and did another.

The post above was not related to me. As I said before I was not the only one that was having this experence.

The complaint is not that he never offered a refund to anybody who wanted one. I Don't know that anybody ever asked for one.

The problem was that when you do make a request for information about your order he would tell you a ship date a couple days off. When that day comes and goes with no shipment he makes no effort to contact his customer who he has already charged for the product.

You have to contact him he gives you a new ship date and the cycle starts again.

My stuff shipped. I will judge it fairly when I get it.

The guys on this board deserve to hear the truth about a real customer expereince. Not just the flag waiving of an obvious fan with unknown connections to the vendor.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeritageMX
    I now have a tracking number and the package has been picked up by UPS.

I should get the stuff before the weekend and I will snap some pictures and let you guys know how it goes.
    Take some shots of your targets.

Feedback Score

rbthntr64,

This is the last post I will make directly to you. It looks like you might suffer a little from the same thing as Chris. look at the post you used to start this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rbthntr64
    Guys, found this website while surfing the net. Looks pretty cool!
    Bohica Arms
    I guess you didn't just stumble on to the "BOHICA" web site after all....

You posted this same kind of thing on several other boards, Correct?

I find no fault in you promoting some thing or somebody.

But when an actual customer posts his actual experences and your answer is to threaten to run to mommy and have the thread closed and erased, I find some humor in it.

120 OR SO POSTS, 1 WIFE, 2 KIDS, AND I TRADED ANOTHER KID 2 MATCHBOX CARS FOR A HOT WHEELS ONCE!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.