Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New 50 bmg upper from Bohica Arms.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Removed to stop feeding the troll. I help a fellow gun manufacturer with his website and you want to try to paint a dishonest picture of me. Shame on you.
    Take you slanderous antics back to ARF. THey are not welcome here.
    BTW... My original post was before Chris had a website up.
    Last edited by rbthntr64; 09-12-2007 at 01:16 AM.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I for one, do not think there is anything wrong with the fact that Heritage Mx spoke his mind. It is important that all the cards are on the table. I hope everything pulls together for everyone involved, as I said, I like to support small owner operated bussiness, if they deliver a good product with good customer service.. Nothing is easy about what this man is doing, if it was, there would be 1000 uppers on the market. The targets will speak volumes. Some things are worth the wait, others are not.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

He did not tell the whole story.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Come on guys.....Since half the posts here have been deleted or removed I cannot tell what is going on from what is left of this thread but lets dont get into a pissing match here...Personal attacks belong on another forum...Let's let it go and calm things down please....
    FIREARM REFINISHING AT ITS FINEST !

Refinishing and Builds
    AK and variants
    FAL/AR-15/Handguns/Shotguns

Affordable prices/Licensed Gunsmith
    4 to 6 week turnaround
    -Send an email for a price quote today and
    check out our website-

Feedback Score

I'm not a member of the other web site.

Troll? I was a member here before the gentleman. I just don't have much to say.

I posted my customer experence up to the point of shipment.

I won't delete my posts if I've dug myself a hole that I can't get out of.

Anything else I post will be restricted to my experence with this upper when I receive it.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeritageMX
    Anything else I post will be restricted to my experence with this upper when I receive it.
    and there is nothing wrong with that whether it be good, bad or indifferent....
    FIREARM REFINISHING AT ITS FINEST !

Refinishing and Builds
    AK and variants
    FAL/AR-15/Handguns/Shotguns

Affordable prices/Licensed Gunsmith
    4 to 6 week turnaround
    -Send an email for a price quote today and
    check out our website-

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

HeritageMX,
    I have mislead no one. I removed my posts here because of personal attacks that still exist here and apparently are not going to be removed. I gave you my name, and I will again since that post is gone. I will not hide behind a screen name. MY name is Dave Jones.
    I have been called a dope smoking punk, A crybabby whiner running to mommy, a loser, all because I wanted to showcase a new product without being personally attacked. I have learned my lesson and will let this issue die. The truth will be known when members recieve their uppers.
    Bob,
    I would like to publicly appologise for the demanding PM's that I have sent over the last couple of days. My issue is not with you or GUNCO, and if I made it seem as much, I am sorry. I also would like to extend that appology to the Moderators that have also recieved those PM's. I will continue to support our mission here and hopefully put this behind us and move on.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HeritageMX
    I now have a tracking number and the package has been picked up by UPS.

I should get the stuff before the weekend and I will snap some pictures and let you guys know how it goes.
    It's right around dusk on Friday, HeritageMX. Did the big brown truck visit you today?

Feedback Score

I did get the upper this week.

I snaped some pictures of it as I took it out of the box in the packaging and some of the parts.

I also took one of it mounted on an upper. I'll post them when the camera finishes recharging.

It does look nice and well built. You need to remove the bolt hold open catch and the buffer and spring. It droped into three different lowers I tried as well as a rapid prototype plastic polymer lower.

There is a problem however that I'm still trying to figure out. When the upper is mounted on any of these lowers the bolt won't retract. It is hitting on the buffer tube.

The three lowers are all differnet. One is a Sabre Defense, one a RRA, and one I finished from an 80% lower.

When I put it on the SLA (rapid prototype) without a buffer tube it looks like it lines up prety good but you can see the tollerance is realy close but even all the way around.

Now I have to take the stocks off of the other lowers and see where the alignment problems are. I may have to chamfer the buffer tube opening so it does not catch on it. I hope there will be enough wiggle room for the bolt to come back.

I didn't get a chance to work on it today but I should be able to work on it this weekend.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil
    It's right around dusk on Friday, HeritageMX. Did the big brown truck visit you today?
    Yeah I'm curious to hear a review of the product too!
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.