Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: M&A Parts, Inc?

Feedback Score

Default M&A Parts, Inc?

Anyone have experience dealing with M&A Parts? I notice they are not a sponsor but they have a very informative website. I'm thinking about buying an AR kit from them.
    Land of the Free, because of the Brave

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yep. I got a kit from them in Oct or Nov. All parts were great and the kit once assembled has functioned without a hitch. They even knew I wanted it 3 months before I bought it. Of course now I want to buy an aftermarket FCG for it. All in all, I'd buy from them again.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I also got a parts kit (CAR16) from them in '05, everthing went together fine and it's been working without any problems. I'd buy from them again.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I've also had very good experiences with them - both quality of parts and customer service. They come around to some of the local funshows and I always seem to be there standing in line to buy something from them I need.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

I bought 2 M4 kits from them last year, both were well built and once assembled ran prefect witout and hitches. A++
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score

Thanks to all!
    Land of the Free, because of the Brave

Feedback Score

I have heard a lot of negative M&A comments from serious AR shooters of mine, when put side to side to a RockRiver, they do show some poor parts.

Just surely stay AWAY from model-1 sales, their stuff really is subpar and the service is great until you need it. They are more than happy to take your money but if they send the wrong thing, you are SOL.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Remy1492
    I have heard a lot of negative M&A comments from serious AR shooters of mine, when put side to side to a RockRiver, they do show some poor parts.

Just surely stay AWAY from model-1 sales, their stuff really is subpar and the service is great until you need it. They are more than happy to take your money but if they send the wrong thing, you are SOL.
    +1

My personal experience with M&A is that they will not hold up there end of a deal.
    They will screw you over in a heartbeat!! Let me give you the rundown.
    A good friend of mine ordered 5, yes 5, 20" Varmint "kits" from them las year.
    The kits came in. All looked "OK" at first, I say that because I was called over to the
    shop to put the lowers together. We go to the last upper, pulled it out
    of the plastic wrap and low and behold the upper receiver was broken, in not one,
    but 2 places. I checked the plastic wrap, no tears, no sign whatsoever of any damage.
    Guess what, it was packaged up damage!!. Ok, so at this point I'm thinking WTF were
    they thinking when they packed the upper. So we give "Doc" at M&A a call. He say's
    send the upper back to us and we'll replace it. So, the upper was sent back. They
    said that they would send out another one. Well it took about a week and the upper
    showed back up. Guess what, it was the same D&^% upper that had been returned
    to them. Ok, so at this point my friend is about to blow a gasket. Well, he called
    "Doc" at M&A again. He then changed his story and said that he didn't tell my friend
    to send him the upper back in, he also said that it was broken "in transit" and that
    a claim would have to be filed with UPS. At this point my friend asked to speak to
    a "manager". "Doc" then put the owner of M&A on the phone. The guy then proceeded
    to tell my friend that the upper was not covered under their "money back guarentee"
    and that if UPS didn't make it right then "tough shit". Yes, he actually said that.
    Well, long story short, my friend got his money back after he had the Credit Card
    Company, put a stop hold on the payment for all 5 kits. M&A finally decided that
    it wasn't worth the fight and gave my friend a credit for the one kit, but not the shipping,
    and rebilled him for the other 4 kits.

The total outcome was about 4 months, yes 4 months of phone calls, BS, lies from
    M&A, and the threat of a personal visit to M&A's office, and getting the CC Company
    involved to finally get a resolution.

I have bought 2 kits from M&A, the first one had a bolt with a broken firing pin,
    which they replace. The second was in the batch of 5 mentioned above.

I will NEVER do business with M&A again. They crossed too many lines.

YMMV

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

My first parts kit came from them, very nice and 1st shot was a dead center bulls eye. I just had to have my stripped lower.

I have also heard of some customer service problems but personally had none.

You can probably do a search for the Darth Vador(sp) gun show incident where the owner from M&A attacked a guy at the Houston gun show and got baned from Houston shows.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I have heard more than one rumor that the present owner of M&A was the former owner of Nesard; an very similair Illinois based company that was involved with selling "questionable" parts to the Waco group that ultimately lead to the ATF fiasco that is now infamous. Can not verify veracity of this however.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.