Gunco Forums banner

My AR Builds for Christmas

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  JimM44 
#1 ·
I built 3 ARs just the same for my Son and Son-In-Laws, they are 20" Heavy barrel, flat top, with scope, free float tube & have a vertical grip bi-pod that can be attached. I laid the bi-lod in the picture, they also got 2 mags, 100 rounds of 62 grain blastic tip ammo and a camo gun case.

The second photo is one of my son-in-laws with his, I took all three of them shoting. This son-in-law shot a 20 round group as fast as he could get back on the target at 100 yds about 2". He was impressed with the rifle.

Oh I also sent off the trigger groups to Bill Springfield for his trigger job.

Enjoy

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
sweet. Between the AR's and pink Ak's - it looks as if you've been quite busy (and that your kids are quite happy). :)

#11 ·
I already have regrets from building these, the other son-in-law not the one pictured filed for Divorce in June against my Daughter and has been playing VERY dirty every since. It's still going on, he even trying to wiggle out of child support(Not going to happen).

I don't plan on building any more as gifts maybe something for myself in the future.

#13 ·
There Divorce is final and he is AFFRAID of me which is showing some good judgement on his part.

I'm the most armed person he knows and a Combat Vietnam vet, I hunt, I vote and I don't take shit from anyone but my wife on occasion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.