Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: cheapest stripped lower?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

double tap

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If you're only interested in "clicking to buy" a stripped lower, like you'd click to buy a video card, you're probably not going to get one. If you really want one right now, you need to call around to your local gun stores first, then one or all of the many vendors people posted and ask if they're in stock; if that is too much work, you're probably SOL. Remember unlike buying a computer part or anything else, most gun stores are small businesses, most of the business owners are hobbyists like you and I; and they're generally going to be good people to deal with. I always say check your local stores first, because they support your local economy. Personally, I'd rather pay a bit more to buy something from a local store than from any place out of state... because the money stays closer to home.

500grains, what's the URL for Gunsmoke?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6klub View Post
    It's time to pound the pavement kinda like what dsniper said .... most of the online places are out of stock and the people on gunbroker.com are raping people because of the shortage/crisis. I went to me favorite pawn shop today (the guy that does all transfers)and he had a few receivers in his safe (private stock).Since I deal with him so often he said he'd sell me one ( @ a reasonable price), I just never heard of the company so he told me to do some research and come back if i wanted one.....

So get to the shops and talk to anyone you're ever bought a trick bit from .......
    Who's the manufacturer? This is probably a good place to ask about it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The stores local to me are gouging just as bad as the folks on the auction sites. Mail order seems to be the way to spend the least amount of cash on your build.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.