DIY Guns?!?

Thread: DIY Guns?!?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default DIY Guns?!?

Anyone ever order from DIY Guns? I got an order confirmation for the AR build DVD a few weeks ago and my CC was charged, but haven't received it. The owner doesn't seem like he wants to answer his email, should I file a fraud report with my bank? The 5th will be 4 weeks.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by vbrtrmn View Post
    Anyone ever order from DIY Guns? I got an order confirmation for the AR build DVD a few weeks ago and my CC was charged, but haven't received it. The owner doesn't seem like he wants to answer his email, should I file a fraud report with my bank? The 5th will be 4 weeks.
    Did you ever get your item?
    I ordered an AK flat last December that I never got even though the charged my card.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

never ordered from them but I know you can download their dvds free on demonoid.com. contact your cc company for a chargeback is what I would do. Either you'll get your money back or you will get your gear

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

I'm a subscriber there. If you want to PM me the details (without the CC#) I will see that this comes to the owner's attention today. He's a stand-up guy, and sometimes just gets overloaded with work. A friendly reminder will probably resolve this.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I'm a subscriber there. If you want to PM me the details (without the CC#) I will see that this comes to the owner's attention today. He's a stand-up guy, and sometimes just gets overloaded with work. A friendly reminder will probably resolve this.
    PM sent

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I got the video about 3 months later (after paying), I'm amazed I got it at all. I understand that there was a huge demand during the post-election craze, but that is absolutely ridiculous.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.