it has been several months since I built a gun for me, so I decided last sunday to turn this bulgarian krink kit that has been collecting dust in my closet for a couple of years into a gun. it took about 6 hours with most of the time spent refinishing the parts. I blasted off all the paint and did a Dulite finish on it. it is a nice matte black then I decided it needed a different pistol frip and installed a orange bakelite one and replace the crappy looking hand guards with laminated ones. The last touch was to remove the rocked nozzle flash hider and install the 4 piece one.
I can't wait to get this puppy out to the range!! While I was at it I added a stock to my vector V53 pistol. having an SOT is priceless!!