anyone order from del ton lately? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone order from del ton lately?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I've had an AR15 lower parts kit on order for so long I'd have to look it up. Pre-election for sure. I don't have an upper, so if it takes a few more months it's no big deal to me.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

I have had parts on order from del ton since the beginning of jan, about 3 weeks or so ago I was told they were working on decembers orders.

rock river is shipping faster than them right now. I think in a few weeks there will be a glut of parts available.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i just called del-ton today. i was told their working on december orders right now.

Feedback Score

I checked on the website, says the lower kits are available. Emailed about it, response I got back was sorry the website is wrong. They told me basically they are filling rifle orders before sending out kits to us lesser folks. I decided to just cancel the order and if I decide to build a AR in the future, I'll try a different vendor. Fortunately this kit wasnt a priority for me, but my kid asked what I wanted for Xmas and I just got the lower, so I told her the site says 12-16 weeks, just go ahead and order one and I'll get a upper later. I wasnt expecting 6 months! jim

rtg
    Feedback Score

I ordered a A2 20inch upper kit on Dec. 12 2008. After they told me that they bought a lathe and were learning to turn their own barrles I told them to kill my ticket and bought some where else buy the way it was the first part july of this year I found out.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

we spoke to them last week about some stuff that has been on order since jan. they are still working on dec orders. I noticed thier prices have increased, so it is possible they are waiting out those who ordered at the lower prices. we did get an m16 bolt carrier finalyl after waiting 7 months!!

rock river is shipping complete lowers in a couple of weeks, they are a still several weeks behind on complete uppers though. personally I think rock river stuff is the best and worth the little extra it costs.

Feedback Score

It a pain to be waiting for these parts for so long, But I cant really blame these folks. I figure when the market took off, finding qualified help isnt the easiest thing. Then you figure you really dont want to hire too many people because when the bottom drops out (and it will) these companies really don't want to be laying off all these new hires.
    I plan to keep looking in these forums and see when folks post up whos got what in stock and buy it that way.
    So who's got lower parts kits in stock for the best prices right now? jim

Feedback Score

I called them the end of Jul to change my address for the lower kit I was waiting for...was told up to a year, and that they were working on Decembers orders still

Hope it arrives before my NEXT PCS...
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    rock river is shipping complete lowers in a couple of weeks, they are a still several weeks behind on complete uppers though. personally I think rock river stuff is the best and worth the little extra it costs.
    I ordered some ar-15 lower parts from Rock River Arms: on 8/4 and got them 8/14.
    Same with these guys ACE LTD. USA
    “Those that would give up essential liberty in pursuit of a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score

Midway has lpk for 58 bucks, JSE surplus carries them for 60 bucks and they have dpms uppers for 445 bucks in stock! jim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.