Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anyone order from del ton lately?

Feedback Score

Default anyone order from del ton lately?

I ordered a lower parts kit on the 14th of dec. I emailed them 3 times about the order which according to the site is still being processed. Anyone else order from these folks and not got a response? Fortunately Im not in any rush, I sort of wished I would have ordered a upper at the same time so I can finish the rifle sometime this year. jim

Feedback Score

they never respond to email, try phone

Feedback Score

thanks. jim

Feedback Score

I called 2 weeks ago. Was told they were shipping the late nov. early dec. orders, Just got my 2 AR mags today. I was told the lower parts kit could take up to a year! jim

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think their about 12-18 weeks behind and that is not counting some stuff being on longer back order.

some places are 9-24 months BO though.

Feedback Score

I ordered a DTI AR15 stripped lower receiver from JSE Surplus on 4-17-09. It was in to the FFL in 3 business days. I have not built it yet but it looks perfect.
    mickey

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    I ordered a DTI AR15 stripped lower receiver from JSE Surplus on 4-17-09. It was in to the FFL in 3 business days. I have not built it yet but it looks perfect.
    mickey
    yea i have been buying a lot of stuff lately from JSE. i just got a 16inch del-ton mid-length barrel from them that was OOS every were else and back order for 20+weeks. it arrived at my door in three days from my date of order!

i also bought a DPMS lower and got it in a couple days. they are very quick and somehow manage to come up with the out of stock stuff with regularity.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mac View Post
    I called 2 weeks ago. Was told they were shipping the late nov. early dec. orders, Just got my 2 AR mags today. I was told the lower parts kit could take up to a year! jim
    holy crap - I ordered one in March for a pistol build (upper isn't here from RRA either) and was hoping it would be here soon, have the lower and the buffer tube ready to go

a year?

I went through Elizabethtown twice last week and thought about stopping at Delton, guess I should have. Picked up my last two uppers from them, no shipping.

oh well
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Feedback Score

Del-Ton people are pretty cool. The wait is horrible, but that's because they sell pretty good components at rock bottom prices. Not that mil-spec parts differ that much anyway. I cancelled my order to mid-length from them in December. Lady I dealt with on the phone was very nice and did tell me that if I change my mind, I can drive down to the office to pick up the set. They responded to my email, but it took about a month. Very nice people but their phones are ringing 10hrs per day. Only the lucky ones get through. I recently built 2 kits, my # 5 and 6 total. All of the dealers seems to be in very similar situation. Good luck.

Feedback Score

Me drowning on and on forgot to mention that I dealt with Del-Ton without any delay or problems before the election at all. This was when people were telling me that Del-Ton carried sub standard stuff. Upper I bought arrived within a week. Pair of bolts arrived in 3 days. That was more than a year ago before you know who got into the office.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.