Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advice on cheapo 9mm build.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by rapidrus View Post
    22 boomer who sells an ar tok barrel? is there a web site called HM? that 762x25 is becoming very popular.
    If you're looking for either a blowback or a DI barrel this is one place you can look -- 7.62x25 TOK Forum - Firearms
    They have magblocks for the PPS-43 mags for both types of setups. It's their web sit and you can ask about their parts or you can e-mail Tim at getit@heavymetalco.com . There is a fellow on this Gunco site that does Tok stuff that goes by (I believe) Mad-Machinist, but I don't know if he does just parts. His e-mail is qualitymachine@bellsouth.net
    Last edited by 22_boomer; 10-19-2010 at 08:37 AM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i guess you could use an chamber adapter in a 308 barrel, maybe 303 or some other 30-cal.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i guess you could use an chamber adapter in a 308 barrel, maybe 303 or some other 30-cal.
    If you just want to shoot 7.62X25 in an existing bolt rifle chambered in .308 or 30-06 you can get chamber adapters from this company. CHAMBER ADAPTERS
    They are expensive and are inserted and ejected just like the full sized cartridge. The one for "30 mauser" would be the one to use since you can fire a 7.62X25 Tok in a 30 Mauser chamber but not the other way around. They would not work in a full sized semi-auto like a .308 AR other than as a manually operated AR since they don't generate enough gas pressure and gas volume to make the larger system work -- that's why I think they would be best in a bolt rifle. At one time or another I've seen cheaper ones available from Sportman's Guide but I can't remember what rifle or caliber they were designed for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.