Gunco Forums banner

Aero Precision COP upper build?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  moleman 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This system uses any standard AR-15 barrel, not a proprietary barrel system. BARREL NUT and WRENCH are included with the kit. The receiver design also has a fully enclosed dust cover pin which can be removed with the barrel in place. Forward assist and dust cover already installed.

you can build it any way you want, seems high to me (no bcg) +150

#3 ·
This system uses any standard AR-15 barrel, not a proprietary barrel system. BARREL NUT and WRENCH are included with the kit. The receiver design also has a fully enclosed dust cover pin which can be removed with the barrel in place. Forward assist and dust cover already installed.

you can build it any way you want, seems high to me (no bcg) +150
Thanks! That's what I was thinking about "any standard barrel" - but was just curious as to how accessible the gas block would be during install.
I'm pretty sure this is the least expensive "monolithic" upper out there, which is why the price over any conventional upper.

#4 ·
you should be able to use any ar-15 barrel even 7.62x39 and other conversion barrels.

seems expensive but if you just got to have a mono rail then it is decent priced.

i rarely build any of those. i pretty much stick to KISS. an entire conventional upper can be built for the pirce of that mono-rail set up. but to each his own--LOL

#6 ·
It looks like the bottem half of the forearm is bolted on and will allow you to access any standard type gas block you should want to use. If you look at the enlarged pictures you'll get a better idea of how it is put together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.