Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yankee hill

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by scottbly257 View Post
    So the LMT is good than. I found an LMT 14.5" complete upper on Gunbroker but man it is pricey buy now price is $629

LMT is generally thought of as good.

if i was you i would look elsewhere. GB is one of the highest priced places to buy stuff for AR-15s.

PSA and JSE seem to have the best deals and their quality is very good.

those PSA lowers along with their PSA uppers are some of the best deals out there in AR stuff.

PSA has a 14.5" m4 upper complete with bolt carrier and charging handle that is as good as any ones on sale for $399 with 1-7" twist and chrome lined bore.

there are also middys and stainless for very good prices at JSE. if you in the market you should give them a look.

JSE Surplus

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

This is what I went with for my lower spikes tactical calico jack stripped lower 4 position stock and DPMS lower parts kit. PSA wants a credit card I was to the end of the check out process with all my loot and shut down....my wife put her foot down a long time ago with those credit and debit cards. and I got a LMT 14.5" upper assembly on its way soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Come on you apes, do you want to live forever?”
    attributed to an “unknown platoon sergeant”.

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i like the spikes tactical lower as well good choice.

I've built on stag,double star, rock river as well with no issues
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

hey are you discussing about this Yankee hil which is Situated in South Lincoln, Yankee Hill Country Club provides a challenging golf course for all skill levels with the best greens in Lincoln and an amazing Clubhouse. Yankee Hill C.C. offers many membership types but is also open to public play. With five sets of tees, the course plays from 7,007 to 4,878 yards with a comfortable 5,884 yards from the Men’s Tees. While the membership boasts many “single-digit” golfers, you can always find a friendly group to join who match your handicap. We are pleased to announce that all Yankee Hill C.C. memberships will include all 27 holes at HiMark Golf Course without additional green fees and for a limited time we are offering memberships without an initiation fee.

Yankee Hill Country Club is more than just an outstanding course, it is a family friendly environment in a great neighborhood. Our scenic facility provides a swimming pool and tennis courts with many family activities including a youth golf program and fun festivals. We have a membership that is perfect for you or your family!

As a “semi-private” club, Yankee Hill C.C. offers public golf course prices with a country club experience. You do not have to be a member to play the course, book a golf outing, have a wedding reception, graduation or birthday party, but being a member does have it’s benefits. Please give us a call today and we will recommend a membership that best fits your interests and lifestyle.
    Last edited by Chum; 12-06-2011 at 12:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.