Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default ar 15 80% build

been playin around and have come up with this
    about 2 more hours and it will be done
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

yep love doing 80%... all ya need is a couple hours and a nice bit...

yer getting pretty close on the back end toward the spring retainer. :-)
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

yes good job these new ar 80% are much earier to work with, then say the old Tannery cast & forged 80%, a skilled builder can knock these right out see how it functions then anodize there are hundreds of threads on different methods for doing this

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Wish I had the room to put some machining tools in the garage. I'd love to try my hand at it. Especially a .308 lower. Looks good to me Earnie, although I'm no machinist.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Hello 2nd,
    A garage extension seems like the thing to do. Then you'd have some shop space for equipment.

Ernie,
    Great looking work on your AR lower !!!

VD

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Viper, I think you're right. I need more gun building/machining space. My wife probably wouldn't argue either.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

depending on your skill level these can be done with a drill press and hand drill, dremel & micrometer

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

I love freakin pineapples eec4tuner's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Looks pretty good.
    Sitting on a rock in the middle of the Pacific ocean..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat1 View Post
    depending on your skill level these can be done with a drill press and hand drill, dremel & micrometer

sprat

yep SPRAT has seen my tutorial on doing these with a drill press... its doable and you dont need a garage full of tools... hell i dont even have any real skills and it still only took a few hours to knock this out with a drill press. :-)
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    yep SPRAT has seen my tutorial on doing these with a drill press... its doable and you dont need a garage full of tools... hell i dont even have any real skills and it still only took a few hours to knock this out with a drill press. :-)
    No sh*t?!?!?!? I need to look that up. Would love to do an 80%. I have a table top drill press, and lots of mills/drills/reamers. What is the tutorial titled??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.