Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Belt fed AR?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

There was a belt fed mode for the original AR 10 rifle. If you watch the promotional at the very end they show it firing with belts and then they open the action take out the belt close it and return to magazine fire, If it was possible with the AR10 then it shouldn't be hard to scale it down for the 15 system.
    Bellson I'm sorry to hear your friend was screwed by the Cali. government. Sounds like he had a great design and you were lucky to have gotten to test it.
    Gunco member #11

“it is dangerous to be right in matters about which the established authorities are wrong” Voltaire

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    Modern Firearms - Stoner 63 looks to be another early example.
    Ok, that is one incredible weapon system there! Thanks for sharing that link, I've never seen one of them before.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'd have loved to hauled one of those round in Nam rather that the m-60 I carried. 1/3 the weight, even though a lesser caliber, I'd be willing to bet it would lay down a case of "Whoop Ass" in a hurry though! Very cool, DAMN YOU GUYS, ya got me thinking again, your influences are going to make me broke yet!!!!! I feel the NEED for one now!!! Damn it, Damn it!!!! I didn't see any prices, but as much fun as it looks, I'll bet it's substancial!!!

Feedback Score

@Bellson - Thanks for sharing the story. A hell of a great Marine and weapon designer. Wish I had known him personally.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Damn Bellson, that's one helluva story. He sounds like a special kind of guy that you were lucky to know. I'm a former Marine myself, and I wouldn't even put myself in the same ballpark as your buddy, much less the same game. It's a shame that things went down the way they did. Leave it to the govt to f*ck up good, decent, hard working people's lives.

Did he hand down his designs, or patent them, or do anything with them, so that they aren't lost to history???
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.