Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: my finished m16a1 retro clone

  1. #11
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,859
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    very nice and far more 'correct" than my slick-side/mix-master M16 forgery.

    i went with a $20 colt ex military , i think was a 601-603 series, that same del-ton LW barrel. and a DPMS replica three prong FH the rest was either DPMS or ex GI. so mine has that early colt/faked/Air Force/IDF /parts bin look.

    most non GIs can't tell the diff anyway--LOL

    i have to say it is one of my favorite shooters.--

    very smooth and good handling rifle. Del-ton makes very good barrels from what i have seen. mine seems to shoot better than the colts and hydramatic A1s i toted back in the day.

    i wish my eyes were still good so i can see the target in that tiny A1 peep-hole! LOL

  2. #12
    Gunco Regular earnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    451
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    i wont be able to go out and range test her yet, as i am laid up for a bit,
    seems some drunk bitch decided to exact her rage on me
    i got broadsided on my way to work by a lincoln navigator
    suffered a compound fracture on my left leg in 3 places,3 broken ribs,
    and about 15k worth of damage to my baby
    a b5 blue numbers matching 1969 a12 440 six pack roadrunner

  3. #13
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,859
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earnie View Post
    i wont be able to go out and range test her yet, as i am laid up for a bit,
    seems some drunk bitch decided to exact her rage on me
    i got broadsided on my way to work by a lincoln navigator
    suffered a compound fracture on my left leg in 3 places,3 broken ribs,
    and about 15k worth of damage to my baby
    a b5 blue numbers matching 1969 a12 440 six pack roadrunner

    gee that sounds like a fricking disaster!

    get well soon!

  4. #14
    Gunco Regular earnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    451
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    i am not a happy camper, as her insurance company is trying to lowball the estimate=
    screw them =she trashed my roadrunner
    let alone pain an suffering
    this woman is married to a local newscaster= bad press for him if i want it
    can i say that i am really gunna be sue happy
    they found my 45 acp=springfeild armory in the damn trunk=a law abiding citizen
    her SUV had a 38 special in the console and she does not have a permit for a concealed weapon, nor is she finished her registration forms for her indoctrination to be a us citizen

    this might drag out in the courts for a while=i am suing for drunk driving, reckless endangerment, damage exceeing 20k, physical injuries,,emotional stress

  5. #15
    GuncoHolic BBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,153
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earnie View Post
    i am not a happy camper, as her insurance company is trying to lowball the estimate=
    screw them =she trashed my roadrunner
    let alone pain an suffering
    this woman is married to a local newscaster= bad press for him if i want it
    can i say that i am really gunna be sue happy
    they found my 45 acp=springfeild armory in the damn trunk=a law abiding citizen
    her SUV had a 38 special in the console and she does not have a permit for a concealed weapon, nor is she finished her registration forms for her indoctrination to be a us citizen

    this might drag out in the courts for a while=i am suing for drunk driving, reckless endangerment, damage exceeing 20k, physical injuries,,emotional stress
    NOT A CITIZEN??? Hang the bitch!! Sue the dog shit out of both of them!

  6. #16
    No Hope For Me Coils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    PA Where the Amish Roam Free
    Posts
    13,649
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

    Default

    I thought she became a citizen when she merried him? Or is he an illegal too?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

  7. #17
    Gunco Regular earnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    451
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    I thought she became a citizen when she merried him? Or is he an illegal too?
    it is compicated=i will be fully compensated for my car=i will be supervising the rebuild=work will be compensating me=his insurance company is compensating me,
    i cannot say any more than that=a technical glitch by local politicians allowed them both to be here= immigation violation= get my drift=$$$$$$$$$$

  8. #18
    GuncoHolic 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taylors, S.C.
    Posts
    4,252
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earnie View Post
    i wont be able to go out and range test her yet, as i am laid up for a bit,
    seems some drunk bitch decided to exact her rage on me
    i got broadsided on my way to work by a lincoln navigator
    suffered a compound fracture on my left leg in 3 places,3 broken ribs,
    and about 15k worth of damage to my baby
    a b5 blue numbers matching 1969 a12 440 six pack roadrunner
    Damn that sucks Earnie!!!!! Sorry to hear that. Glad you're alive, even though banged up. And while I prefer Chargers and Cudas, I seriously hate that she screwed up your Road Runner!!!!!!! (Bet that sucker hauls the mail !!!)

    Hope you get better fast, and get that PSL built while you're laid up. Good luck.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

    "If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

  9. #19
    aka: SDK1968 dutigaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,587
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

    Default

    yeah Earnie hate to read this....

    so you have a newscaster with an illegal wife iwth concealed weapons and they obviously have money (driving a navigator) ..


    heal up my friend and dont settle out cheap.
    say what you mean & mean what you say


  10. #20
    Gunco Regular earnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    451
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    im not out to hang any one all i am getting done is my car fixed up right, and my med bills paid, the car will cost 19k to fix=so be it, my med bills sofar total 10k
    all i am after is compensation for loss the rest of this is in the states hands

    ok back on subject
    i am starting my next build=a romanian psl=gunna be fun=

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •