Gunco Forums banner

ATTN: CENTRAL ARKANSAS Gun show find

955 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Sprat 
#1 ·
Today we went to the first real gunshow we have had in this town(Benton) and I have to say it was a success. Lots of guns and goodies, and I found lightly used Colt AR15/M16 mags for 10 bucks ea! Got 3, 3 magpul followers. Also I have to give a shout out to my bud Barry fron SIMPLY TACTICAL in Benton. He is at the GS and has a top notch accessory shop in Benton with FFL in the works to get lowers, do transfers,etc. TRX, j427x, yall come on down to B-town and spend some money with Barry! Or just shoot the shit. He's a good guy and we need to support him.

#3 ·
Is that anywhere Mountain home?? That's where folks around here go to shop for things you can't buy at Alton Mo. where we live.( pop. 670).

#4 ·
Central Ark. Is the Mountain home gun shows any good? I go up to hillbilly country now and then. I say hillbilly in a good way- all my folks come from mt. magazine area. Wyatts,Cherrys,Kings, all hill folk. I think the show was quite a success so we are bound to have more.

#5 ·
Thats a fair price on the ar-mags( 30rds) they been running anywhere from $8 to 12 a piece plus shipping over at ar-15.com I prefer the 20 rds mags myself and pay a bit more for the colt marked mags. glad to hear they replaced the followers on those 30rds at that price

get these mags while you can

sprat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.