Gunco Forums banner

AR45 Group buy

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Johnny_V 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the group buy for 80% AR45's over at CNC Gunsmithing. Justin makes one hell of a billet receiver and Mad Machinist is willing to do a group buy on AR45 uppers if there are enough takers. I am not affiliated with either of the aforementioned individuals, but I did initiate the group buy. Right now we have 16 commitments, but we need 4 more in order for it to be profitable for Justin. Take a look at the 80% receiver, I think you'll like it, plus it's a cheap way to have a lot of fun.....

#2 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the group buy for 80% AR45's over at CNC Gunsmithing. Justin makes one hell of a billet receiver and Mad Machinist is willing to do a group buy on AR45 uppers if there are enough takers. I am not affiliated with either of the aforementioned individuals, but I did initiate the group buy. Right now we have 11 commitments, but we need 9 more in order for it to be profitable for Justin. Take a look at the 80% receiver, I think you'll like it, plus it's a cheap way to have a lot of fun.....
Hi Johnny,
I have a complete AR45 built by MAD MACHINIST, 10-4 on quality and FUN factor. Quick question which magazines are these lowers going to take? Mine takes grease gun mags.

#3 ·
Hi Johnny,
I have a complete AR45 built by MAD MACHINIST, 10-4 on quality and FUN factor. Quick question which magazines are these uppers going to take? Mine takes grease gun mags.
will6970,

These take the grease gun mags, same as yours... I'm hoping I can stir some more interest in this group buy, so I can get my build going. I'm looking forward to taking her out to the range and having some fun......

#6 ·
u can't go wrong with either 1, justin's lower is top notch & mad machinest builds a damn good upper, I love mine it and my 9mm ar are my favorite to shoot with a can on. here's my ar45 with justin's lower & mad machinest upper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.