Thread: AR45 Group buy

Feedback Score

Default AR45 Group buy

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the group buy for 80% AR45's over at CNC Gunsmithing. Justin makes one hell of a billet receiver and Mad Machinist is willing to do a group buy on AR45 uppers if there are enough takers. I am not affiliated with either of the aforementioned individuals, but I did initiate the group buy. Right now we have 16 commitments, but we need 4 more in order for it to be profitable for Justin. Take a look at the 80% receiver, I think you'll like it, plus it's a cheap way to have a lot of fun.....
    Last edited by Johnny_V; 11-01-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Johnny_V

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_V View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know about the group buy for 80% AR45's over at CNC Gunsmithing. Justin makes one hell of a billet receiver and Mad Machinist is willing to do a group buy on AR45 uppers if there are enough takers. I am not affiliated with either of the aforementioned individuals, but I did initiate the group buy. Right now we have 11 commitments, but we need 9 more in order for it to be profitable for Justin. Take a look at the 80% receiver, I think you'll like it, plus it's a cheap way to have a lot of fun.....
    Hi Johnny,
    I have a complete AR45 built by MAD MACHINIST, 10-4 on quality and FUN factor. Quick question which magazines are these lowers going to take? Mine takes grease gun mags.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by will6970 View Post
    Hi Johnny,
    I have a complete AR45 built by MAD MACHINIST, 10-4 on quality and FUN factor. Quick question which magazines are these uppers going to take? Mine takes grease gun mags.
    will6970,

These take the grease gun mags, same as yours... I'm hoping I can stir some more interest in this group buy, so I can get my build going. I'm looking forward to taking her out to the range and having some fun......

Johnny_V

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_V View Post
    will6970,

These take the grease gun mags, same as yours... I'm hoping I can stir some more interest in this group buy, so I can get my build going. I'm looking forward to taking her out to the range and having some fun......
    Hi Johnny,
    Thanks for the info. My rifle is built on a Cavalry Arms polymer receiver, and its great. But I would not mind having a dedicated aluminum receiver. I think that I could put my current upper on it with no issues. How do I get in on the group buy? Drop me a PM when you get the chance.
    Many Thanks,
    will6970

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by will6970 View Post
    Hi Johnny,
    Thanks for the info. My rifle is built on a Cavalry Arms polymer receiver, and its great. But I would not mind having a dedicated aluminum receiver. I think that I could put my current upper on it with no issues. How do I get in on the group buy? Drop me a PM when you get the chance.
    Many Thanks,
    will6970
    PM sent....

Johnny_V

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

u can't go wrong with either 1, justin's lower is top notch & mad machinest builds a damn good upper, I love mine it and my 9mm ar are my favorite to shoot with a can on. here's my ar45 with justin's lower & mad machinest upper.

buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

BTT

Johnny_V

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.