Thread: Want to borrow a jig for the Ar-15 FCG

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Want to borrow a jig for the Ar-15 FCG

Hi

if you have a jig for drilling out the fire control group you could lend, I could use it to expedite my ar-15 lowers. I have done a few by hand with a drill press, currently I am in the mood to cheat a bit
    thanks

send me a PM

Sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I suspect that you will have to pay a rental fee, and a BIG deposit, returned to you when they get back their jig. :-)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

welcome to the site

no thats not how it works here at gunco, I recieved not one jig but two jigs from a fellow member here, he sent it overnight no charge, no fee
    out of the goodness of his heart. I also put a request in on weaponsguild I did not get a reply!!!!!! go figure

I used to belong to those other sites, it also helps i am a longtime member here and so is the lender so there is some trust

another example: I asked if anyone had any extra gas tubes for the ak I was going to modify one: I got so many I now have more than i needed, I did not pay for one of them, got one from weaponsguild
    you will find that if you are like minded, don't go out of your way to make enemies, insult fellow members and contribute
    this can happen to you, this also goes for other new members
    oh and the reverse is true, I have sent stuff others have requested no charge.
    I belong to numerous sites( weaponeer, weaponsguild, akforums, akfiles, ar-15, sig forum, sig 556, roderus homebuilders) but this is home, most of us belong to one or another of those sites, but they are always here to share and help out
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I belong to numerous sites( weaponeer, weaponsguild, akforums, akfiles, ar-15, sig forum, sig 556, roderus homebuilders) but this is home, most of us belong to one or another of those sites, but they are always here to share and help out
    What he said. I belong to the others as well, but I really like it here. No one has spit on me yet

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Funny you should mention that.
    In another thread I posted that I had just ordered a couple of 80% lowers. The very next day one of the members here PMed me asking if I wanted to borrow his jig. I never even had to ask. I don't even have the lowers yet and already I've got a jig lined up. We have some exceptional members here.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.