Thread: Sarco AR Complete Kits Now Advertised

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Sarco AR Complete Kits Now Advertised

I have ordered many things from Sarco with mostly good results, but I do know their reputation. Have not ordered any AR parts...

So they have new ad in SGN stating they have AR complete kits ( less stripped lower) back in stock in qty. Has anyone ordered these recently, and how did they turn out?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I strongly disagree after dealing with these people for 30 years I have been disappointed everytime bought phone orders, in store old and new, computer dealings

JUNK, JUNK JUNK

go with centerfire
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I hate to say it, but ordering by phone or the net is a crap shoot with them, I'm lucky enough to live close enough to see them at a couple shows a year and get to see the products in person.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i've had fair results ordering small parts from them and 1911 frames over the internet, their 1911 small parts are mostly junk, their PI made 1911 stuff is OK. their ar stuff is a mixed bag.

i sometimes get brand new colt stuff, USGI mill surplus, and i some times get imported who know what junk. their prices are mostly too high as well.

so its a crapshoot.

if you want to build an ar from quality made stuff and not spend more than it is worth try JSE. just as inexpensive as SARCO and good US quality. and quick shipping.

they have kits in stock and all kinds of parts.

PS i have mixed results with CFS too--LOL

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Mixed results with CFS also. If it's to cheap to be true,,it's generally junk with soft screws or poor quality from my experiences.
    Same with Amazons accessories,,check many reviews from several sources first, just my suggestion.

My motto,,, buy the best you can afford or can find,,,and you're generally not disappointed. One funky major part can ruin a complete build and the 10 bucks you might have saved just isn't worth it in the long run,, as far as I'm concerned.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.