Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Centerfire A1 kit complete

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroone View Post
    Do either of kits include a barrel?
    Chiroone. I am no expert on them.. Other than squeezing the trigger.. Think the originals had 1 in 12 twist pencil barrels..
    Now their are 1 in 7 pencil barrels for sale.. Can not remember where I saw them?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looks good Bubba. I am jealous. One of these days I'm going to try and build an retro A1 clone.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

very nice retro ya built there!-- it is a lot more true to the OEM than mine is!

those old triangle HGs got really tiring to hold on to after about the 16 hour mark! some how having one today it don't seem soo bad- i suppose because i can put it down for a minute and rest!-LOL

i may build a 9m with one of my slabside uppers -- i yanked the slabside off the old a1 and put a flat-top on it for a 2-7 vortex scope--LOL

i just cant see through the damn A1 peeps no mo-- no lie GI!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I got mine finished as well. Came out real nice, But I think I got the sight a tiny bit cocked to the right. I might take it out again this week and run a couple more mags through it. While I was at the range a guy was buying a ar for 3500 bucks, I am sure it is nice but I think I will stick with my 700 dollar ar. Lol

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score

Any word on the condition on the lastest kit from Royal Tiger? Am worried about cracked metal and missing parts. Have an original hand guard and pistol grip bought for $8 back in the early 90s.

BTW...NICE BUILD!
    Last edited by willie; 10-21-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Feedback Score

Called Sportsman Guide and tried to get them to match Royal Tiger price. They said RT said cracked stock no match. This is the second time they pulled the NO price match. Only reason to SG is no BS return. When RT was IO they were a nightmare. Are they any better now?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Called Sportsman Guide and tried to get them to match Royal Tiger price. They said RT said cracked stock no match. This is the second time they pulled the NO price match. Only reason to SG is no BS return. When RT was IO they were a nightmare. Are they any better now?
    I got their RT e-mail blast myself thought the same , the price is good though compared to others. I am going to wait
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Took the leap with a phone order. Will ship Thursday. Phone lady assured me NO cracked metal upper or missing parts.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Took the leap with a phone order. Will ship Thursday. Phone lady assured me NO cracked metal upper or missing parts.
    Cool. Would love to hear the actual results once you get it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell Bubbamauser, you've gone this far and the lower looks so good , why not just refinish the upper to match with a OEM spec finish?
    That would be the route I'd probably take myself.

That way I could wear out the finish myself ,, All over Again,,,,,

I was at Wally World last Friday and they had several S&W Ar's for $780 something and Bushmasters @ 950 something. Back to normal prices again around here, NOW,,,,,,,,

WHERE'S THE 22 RIM FIRE AMMO AT ??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.