Gunco Forums banner

Centerfire A1 kit complete

5K views 46 replies 12 participants last post by  d65 
#1 ·
#38 ·
While your begging ask her for barrel for me. Finished a raw forged 7075 and a 80% casting a while back. Both are not anodized or painted. Probably use the cast and machine away the lower fence around the mag release for the A1 look. Need a barrel. Thought about buying an extension (locking lugs) and machining my own barrel. Finish it with Green Gray Gunkote and using Scotchbrite to give it the worn finish look to match the stock. Just thinking.

#39 ·
before the last panic damn 20" pencil barrels were everywhere for $99 --today there scarce as hens teeth.

i have seen a few a2 barrels for $110 @ JSE but they sell out quickly.

alpha had citadel barrels for $99 forever i don;'t know if their OOS though.

4th i think there was some kind of relationship with mattel back in the day -- i don't know if they were contracted for the plastic stocks or what--

#42 ·
I just want the membership here know that i received a PM from Bubbamauser here, asking about my spare 20" pencil , asked what I wanted for it so i dragged it out found the reciept for what i paid for it told him I want to just get what i paid for it plus shipping to him
(no profit) so he asks if it has the rings and FSB ( please read the post above) I tell him no just the barrel! he gets back overnight with thanks anyway,
I send him a PM back saying thanks for wasting my time

he proceeds to tell he got a better deal then calls me ASSHOLE

real nice guy just the kind we need here

seems no good deed goes unpunished!!!

#45 ·
I apologize to the board for my language.

I hope my character my is not in question, I had my discussion in private and with respect until sprats little outburst and unfortunately I cant let some one like this question my character with out getting angry.

#43 ·
Sprat is full of shit. I would like a moderator to open my messages and copy the actual conversation He is a liar.
I told him I could not do his price but I appreciated his offer.

He replied "thanks for wasting my time"

Then I called him an asshole.

He gave me a price that was not worth it to me and then acted like I could not refuse to pay it? he paid $200 for a 20" pencil barrel with no sight, extension or lock nut. I cant justify that so I said no thank you.

I treated him with respect until I got his response

Fuck you Sprat you lying bitch

#46 ·
Got my GPC stock set last night. Not a trap door butt stock. But front hand guards have NO missing teeth, the buttstock plastic looks good with no cracks but swivel is solid rust. Am going to keep it and refinish the swivel. Who has cheap barrel extensions?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.