Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Centerfire A1 kit complete

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Just curiours. Old A-1 M-16s

Curious. I see a lot of guys are interested in the old A-1. I was not around when they came out, Uncle Sugar had other plans for me.
    Were they available on the civilian market in semi auto only of course? Hell maybe even full auto, pre 68 would have been pre ban, with they tax stamp, yes, no.????
    Want to see the old ones still going strong. My God go too the Orient. Thai Military is still using them to great effect to shoot Cambodians trying to sneak across their border. Unlike, America, I like their style. They just shoot the illegals trying to sneak in, I like the Thais..
    Their also all over Mexico, I would guess, left over from when the C.I.A. was shipping them south,
    for whoever they did not like at the time?
    On the border in Thailand, few years back at a crossing check point.. Damn every Thai Soldier had the old A-1..
    Going on 50 years and still ticking.. Says something for them..
    My failed attempt at importing, good God I could have gave every member one for free.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Kit looks good Willie. So how much was it shipped, from Royal Tiger??
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Were they available on the civilian market in semi auto only of course?
    The M16 was the military version of the AR15, which came first before the military adopted it.
    Certified AR-15/M-16 Armorer / SIG Pistol Armorer

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Kit looks good Willie. So how much was it shipped, from Royal Tiger??
    Price 349.95 plus Shipping on line was $13 and change. I phone ordered and $12 and some change. Ordered a GPC fair to good stock set M16a1 style with trap door butt plate for about $39.95. They also have non trap door sets same condition and price. Google search Discount Shipping and call the number to get the discount code. My shipping was about $5. Hope I get a good butt plate.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

From Preventive Maint.
    stripb.jpg
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Price 349.95 plus Shipping on line was $13 and change. I phone ordered and $12 and some change. Ordered a GPC fair to good stock set M16a1 style with trap door butt plate for about $39.95. They also have non trap door sets same condition and price. Google search Discount Shipping and call the number to get the discount code. My shipping was about $5. Hope I get a good butt plate.
    Thanks Willie. I may have to beg the wife to get one. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

DT friggin fone

Feedback Score

While your begging ask her for barrel for me. Finished a raw forged 7075 and a 80% casting a while back. Both are not anodized or painted. Probably use the cast and machine away the lower fence around the mag release for the A1 look. Need a barrel. Thought about buying an extension (locking lugs) and machining my own barrel. Finish it with Green Gray Gunkote and using Scotchbrite to give it the worn finish look to match the stock. Just thinking.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

before the last panic damn 20" pencil barrels were everywhere for $99 --today there scarce as hens teeth.

i have seen a few a2 barrels for $110 @ JSE but they sell out quickly.

alpha had citadel barrels for $99 forever i don;'t know if their OOS though.

4th i think there was some kind of relationship with mattel back in the day -- i don't know if they were contracted for the plastic stocks or what--

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Who is "Alpha" I need a pencil 20" to finish one

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.