Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A little something new in the .45 arena....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

You got it, cool? God I hate those E-Mails.. Damn jokes, now I like humor, but the find the Pope in the pizza stuff gets on my nerves..
    I have quite a number of SBRs. Damn that is perfect for down here in the swamps.. .45.. Stop a freight train in its tracks.. Stop a charging wild hog.. Wont penetrate a computer though.. Here is the last test. Maybe the rifle will, but not my new Colt pistol..
    Bullet is rattling in their somewhere. I heaved the whole mess in the canal..
    If someone is shooting at you with a .45, hold that computer box thing if front of you. It wont go through and you can smash them in the jib with it..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Fear not, the 16 inch barrel .45 WILL go through :-) 10 inch probably will too

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

4th that has got to be one of them OLD ATX cases from the 80s --LOL

the ones they make today my air gun will shoot ALL the way through --

then maybe the guy that shot that computer was using tula ammo?--LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    You got it, cool? God I hate those E-Mails.. Damn jokes, now I like humor, but the find the Pope in the pizza stuff gets on my nerves..
    I have quite a number of SBRs. Damn that is perfect for down here in the swamps.. .45.. Stop a freight train in its tracks.. Stop a charging wild hog.. Wont penetrate a computer though.. Here is the last test. Maybe the rifle will, but not my new Colt pistol..
    Bullet is rattling in their somewhere. I heaved the whole mess in the canal..
    If someone is shooting at you with a .45, hold that computer box thing if front of you. It wont go through and you can smash them in the jib with it..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Since these are gas operated carbines, any thoughts on making them in .45 Super or .460 Rowland? .460 especially would seem to make a handy little hunting carbine, for everything from Deer to Peterbilts...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    4th that has got to be one of them OLD ATX cases from the 80s --LOL

the ones they make today my air gun will shoot ALL the way through --

then maybe the guy that shot that computer was using tula ammo?--LOL!
    Geez, my first computer back in the day must have used 1/8" plate steel on the case, my latest is a thick aluminum foil....

Keyboards too, that first IBM branded AT one had actual lead weights inside to hold it down and survived probably 10 gallons or more of soda and coffee spilled on it over the 15 years I used it. You could kill someone by smashing it over their head and go right back to typing on it. Finally had to retire it when you couldn't find AT/ATX adapters anymore. The last ones I bought last about a year and MIGHT leave a bump after it shatters against a skull...

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Since these are gas operated carbines, any thoughts on making them in .45 Super or .460 Rowland? .460 especially would seem to make a handy little hunting carbine, for everything from Deer to Peterbilts...

Yep...planning on the .460 for sure.....have to look into the .45 Super.....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

kernel yes in the process now of ordering one.. Rudy is going to make me one with a 4" barrel.. Just kidding, 10".
    Soon as I saw it I had to have one. Do I need it? No, just have to have one..
    Seems to have a very lite recoil, which will be great for my new shoulder..
    Yeah guys, that old computer was tough.. Damn I ran some penetration tests on different thicknesses of wet paper. Went quite a ways in with some serious penetration.. That computer stopped the round, I can hear it rattling in their..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

RUdy does awesome work & im not just saying that cause we are good friends (which we are)... but he really does do some great stuff!

& he's a fellow whiskey drinker. LMAO..
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score

I like Popcorn's moonshine myself.

Rudy,
    Since you made this magwell converter, have you thought of a multi caliber AR?
    You could use the same magwell adaptor for 9mm and 40 cal.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default kernel, somebody?????

What the hell is a "gas operated" AR???? I speak Southern, having grown up in Plant City Florida part time as a youth..
    Poor Rudy tried to explain to me, in his best Southern Drawl.. But my having the mechanical ability of a Gibbon Ape, I had no no idea what he was talking about..
    I just kept saying "Oh yeah yeah I see." I am a retired Gynecologist, any auto work, I take too the garage..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.